Unofficial Mills

1st June to 7th June 2008

Jono

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Coldplay joining up with Brian from El Passo? Or bringing over Violet Hill from America?

I like that Grimmy played the McFly single for a second time, was banging the desk to the music, and the song stopped playing. "Ooops, sorry!"

It's Flo-Rider isn't it. Grimmy called it Flo-rid-a. Timbaland is such a whore. He's all over the place. Scott should lend his mixing services to some of these artists. He'd be loaded if he'd done an offiical Yo Gabba Gabba mix for Ting Tings.

It's Flo-Rider isn't it. Grimmy called it Flo-rid-a. Timbaland is such a whore. He's all over the place. Scott should lend his mixing services to some of these artists. He'd be loaded if he'd done an offiical Yo Gabba Gabba mix for Ting Tings.

Isn't it Flo Rida?

Timbaland definitely is a whore, I do have to question how much work he actually has to put into a song after hearing the original mixes of songs like 'Apologise', it's really not that different from the OneRepublic original.

From the US to Russia, it's Timba-land :P

The guillemots off of the live lounge put me off Madonna's song by saying that they sing "you want a guillemot" in the song. I can't stop thinking that now.

Timbaland definitely is a whore, I do have to question how much work he actually has to put into a song afterhearing the original mixes of songs like 'Apologise'. From the US to Russia, it's Timba-land :P

Yeah. One Republic's version at the Big Weekend had little difference to the single. Apart from a few "yeah"s over the top.

Last time Scott was on Hollyoaks he appeared as himself. Why can't Chappers appear alongside him if he does?

Well I hope Coldplay aren't coming in to give out the announcement. After that time they came in to speak to Jo Whiley about Violet Hill, I doubt we'll get anything out of them.

I'm here! Utterly shattered from the whole shopping thing today.

So I tried on 10 different dresses, but I stayed with the same one I had ages ago, I just have to take it in. But I bought SHOES! The most amazing shoes ever. 5 inch heel, and it's a light metallic blue peep toe, with electric blue straps around the ankle and a satiny purple base. I know that sounds really odd but they are stunning. Love them to bits AND they're unbelievably comfortable.

Anyway... I tuned in time to hear that twin thing... dear lord that was well weird.