• 4 years later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched this show !

it was fantastic :D

When I saw this thread had been revived I assumed it was down to another spammer. When I saw it was actually you Alan, I realised I wasn't too far off ;)

And before you get all hot, flustered and irate, I've got to make it clear that I am joking.. :rolleyes:

nope, there was no spam, i found the thread when i put in a search for 'twitter' & the thread entitled 'twitter' didn't show up & saw that this hadn't been replied to since before i joined, some people may not have seen this show, in which i can say that it is the only 'reality show' i have watched & enjoyed, it is basically a parody of these BB & xfactor shows, to just show how dumb people are that go on these things, this all started on a show called 'The Word' & the segment "i'll do anything to get on tv"

:giggle:

:)

Yes I remember it well, in a way it was genius, especially where they told them they'd be flying to 'A base in Russia' when in fact they basically flew in circles over the North Sea then back in to somewhere in Sussex (I think, it's been a while, might be wrong on the locations here).

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Yeah, but to be fair it was brought down quite a lot just by having a post-BigBreakfast Johnny Yawn involved. ;)

Great idea and some things worked, sadly the gravity thing was the biggest hole for me. If I was told I'd be going into orbit, Zero-G would be a huge part of the experience that I'd want really and I'd feel ripped off and smell a rat if they said I wouldn't be getting that.

The end was a bit weak though and it had a format problem in that unlike other 'reality' shows, 'Evictions' weren't really possible.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...