aled on the surgery again!

popbitcher

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He should totally have said 'always use a condom' as opposed to 'if you're worried you have an STI, use a condom'.

I think he overestimates Britain's intelligence of such things...

For the record she ain't talking about me.

Doesn't it have that form on the website? Not sure about an actual email address though.

Good point. It's not mentioned enough then.

Too young for infections? That's a rather naive question! That's why I'm glad The Surgery exists.

Ooh got a text back saying thanks for my text. Even mentions Aled in that. "If you want to talk to Aled on-air call 08700 100 100".

It seems a bit pointless having the Radio 1 logo at the start of songs if the presenters are going to talk over the top of them. Either let them run and then talk, or just play the normal version. That said they sound quite soothing - even before Pendulum.

Aled's manner is so calm and sympathetic that he really draws the callers out. I also don't think that last person would've supplied the extra useful info re STIs to Kelly, she wouldn't have been able to get a word in edgeways.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.