Unofficial Mills

25th May to 31st May 2008

Jono

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that looking at ME on NHS Direct seems to point to a lot of the problems I have at the moment. Quite annoyed the doctor just said it was a bad diet :|

Think I'm going to have to sell on my Jimmy Carr tickets. Just can't guarantee I'll feel up for it on Sunday :(

Interesting that looking at ME on NHS Direct seems to point to a lot of the problems I have at the moment. Quite annoyed the doctor just said it was a bad diet :|

I'd probably end up getting into a tizz if I started looking up health stuff on the internet, but if it's helpful for you then that's good. It's a shame you're having to do it really.

Think I'm going to have to sell on my Jimmy Carr tickets. Just can't guarantee I'll feel up for it on Sunday :(

My friend has ME. Doctors dismissed it quite a lot in the early stages. Get a second opinion!!

My friend has used this in the past when doctors weren't doing anything, and more often than not it was right. I'd take it with a pinch of salt though.

EDIT: Also, is anyone else getting a link to page 6 of this thread and when you click it, it takes you to page 5?

Just got my computer back with extra RAM and a new Graphics card. Scott's hotel sounded terrible, I hope he had more than one sheet and he enjoyed his dunk in the tub! Also the cheeky cheeky men - they sounded friendly, yet scary. The progressively drunker messages were funny too :D

Also, Annie Nightingale is a legend and has forgotten more about music than some people will ever know.

UM is a nice place

My son had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, he recovered completely and is absolutely fine, has just finished university. Even if you have got something like that and not depression or poor diet I'm sure you'll be fine in the end, Jono. :)

UM is a nice place

My son had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, he recovered completely and is absolutely fine, has just finished university. Even if you have got something like that and not depression or poor diet I'm sure you'll be fine in the end, Jono. :)

It looks like it happens a lot if you get Glandular Fever. Just wondering how long I might have had it, if so.