Unofficial Mills

18th May - 24th May 2008

Jono

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this song going to have 'Maidstone work it out' in there for the next 5 years like "Yo this is Marshall on Radio 1"?

Hmm... so this is how we get such Sony Radio Award Winning content? From the assistant producers sitting on their arses eating cake all day. That work experience must have been a farce then!

Assisination:

# character assassination: an attack intended to ruin someone's reputation

# murder of a public figure by surprise attack

Murder:

# Murder is the unlawful and intentional killing of a human being by another.

Bloody hell. Never heard his voice before. You don't normally notice because of his eyebrows. You just talk to the eyebrows I'm sure. My sister is a fan of Fightstar. She ain't no posh person.

Chopper sounds like death

He's come to get Becky first then...?

I need to get my ticket to Latitude. Which I assumed they were covering, but clearly not from that advert. I'd love them to cover it and have lots of Norfolk and Suffolk farmers doing the trails :|

Yes, well Scott would find the idea of assassination, it's all about him. He'll want that on his Wikipedia. I bet he's already wrote his Wikipedia for when he dies a bit like wills.

What was all of this about on webcam this morning? It's all so cake and chocolate themed!

post-5-14532786691_thumb.jpg

Yes, well Scott would find the idea of assassination, it's all about him. He'll want that on his Wikipedia. I bet he's already wrote his Wikipedia for when he dies a bit like wills.

'written' grrrrrrr

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.