Unofficial Mills

I've warmed to Beccy already

Jono

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's quicked witted and shares the team's sense of humour.

I was about to say exactly the same thing. I think she is doing a very good job. It really can't be easy for her to become the show's new 'token female' after our beloved Laura's departure.

As I have said before it is beneficial for the show to have a female presence. Keep up the good work Becky. :) Don't put up with too much sh*t from the lads!

Hope TOTDS relays these posts to her.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I'm the same as a lot of others on here that I originally felt like she was a bad imitation of Laura, but she's come into her own this week as she's been on the show more, since then I've very quickly come around to her sense of humour, and she's got a wicked laugh. Welcome on board Becky!

I wouldn't say I actually disliked her in the beginning, but I did feel that she was just some kind of bad imitation of Laura. But now that we get to hear more from her, get a better impression of her, I start to like her too. And as you said, Jono, her one-liners are very funny.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot