Unofficial Mills

Madonna lands on cricket pitch

Jono

MADONNA bowled a googly for the Radio 1 Big Weekend by gatecrashing a cricket match.

Her Madgesty, 49, was flown into Maidstone’s Mote Park by helicopter, directly next to the site’s famous old cricket ground.

But the Material Girl’s arrival infuriated two local teams who refused to cancel their game, despite losing their bails and a few cucumber sarnies as Madge’s flying machine landed.

My man at silly mid-off said: “Organisers tried to get them to postpone the match but they refused so we had no choice but to land the helicopter during the game. There were certainly some grumpy men in whites.”

And Madonna more than lived up to her superstar status by bringing a 70-strong entourage for her six-song set, plus an army of extra security.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/37549/Game-on-for-Madge/

If this is true (its the daily star so i will take it with a bit of jokiness) then I have now lost any respect that remained for Madonna and her Ego. Suprised her ego could fit in the mainstage tent!!

What right does she have to make everyone drop everything they are doing, just so she can get her own way! Grrrrr, please Radio 1 next year bring a big name who hasnt lost touch with reality! Thanks