Unofficial Mills

Happy Birthday DaNNiP15!

Danishgirl

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Don't listen to them - don't EVER start driving :P It's the worst thing you can every do to yourself :D Just spend your money on something more entertaining

i was going to send off for my prvovional lisence today haha

i am going ot learn to drive but it costs soooo much haha

:P

Kitty <3

A belated happy birthday danni hope ya had a good one. Just don't go texting your party details to any Radio One shows and we probably wont see you on the news ;)

Being able to drive especially in this weather is fantastic.

haha maybe i want to be in the news ;) haha

Yeah i would love to be driving right now

Kitty <3

The only reason for having a provisional licence is so that you have ID once you're 18. It has your address on it too which is useful if you get too drunk to remember where you live (or want ID to open a bank account or something). Cars are really hot in this weather, don't bother.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Guest CancerForTheCure
The only reason for having a provisional licence is so that you have ID once you're 18. It has your address on it too which is useful if you get too drunk to remember where you live (or want ID to open a bank account or something). Cars are really hot in this weather, don't bother.

Agreed. You wouldn't want to use your passport, would you

I don't understand people who drive in this weather :shock: I LOVE walking in the sun! I walk everywhere, I don't drive unless I have to. (not that I have a licence :P I've given up on trying to pass as it's a waste of money :confused: *off to do some illegal driving*)