Unofficial Mills

Ticket Swap?

Hey guys... I know that I am uber lucky getting tickets, but I just got my long awaited physio job and such is the NHS i start 9am the monday after down in Devon... so I wont be able to go on the Sunday, but am still desperate to go, I realise its a long shot, but are you allowed to ask people if they wanted to swap?

Thanks,

Katie

Whilst I'm happy for ticket swaps to go ahead, you do so at your own risk. As there's no profit to be made I don't see a problem with that but please keep it to just the one thread and keep personal details bar your e-mail address out of it. I do, however, recommend our private messaging feature.

Hey guys... I know that I am uber lucky getting tickets, but I just got my long awaited physio job and such is the NHS i start 9am the monday after down in Devon... so I wont be able to go on the Sunday, but am still desperate to go, I realise its a long shot, but are you allowed to ask people if they wanted to swap?

Thanks,

Katie

Hey, am also looking to swap tickets. I have Sunday and would like to go on Saturday. Please reply if anyone can help.:)