Big Brother 2008

goldengirl

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're annoying me already, yet still I find myself watching the highlights show...

I can't be bothered with BBLB now that Dermot's not doing it. They shouldn't be so lazy and should have come up with a new format when he left as he made it his own in my opinion - as they also should have done when Russell Brand moved on from Big Mouth...

I don't think it was a very good idea to put 16 of them in there, it's very difficult for individual personalities to shine through, the only thing I've learnt so far is that I really can't stand Alex and Sylvia. And that Kathreya (sp?)'s voice annoys me.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

It does seem really overcrowded. I really didnt expect the arguments and bitchyness to start so soon.

i reckon it will be Mario or Lisa to get evicted first, probably Mario because of the whole creepyness thing. I Like Luke :)

Alex will get the boot as soon as she goes up for eviction :P

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

I thought contentants on BB had to go through rigorous psychological testing prior to the show. Having just watched a mere five minutes, in passing, of Alexandra mouthing off, I honestly don't think she should be there.

Someone who expresses this sheer amount of hatred, misery, spite and just plain self-aggrandisement ought to booted out, then sectioned imo.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Mega Rumour...

Lisa and Mario... Are they really a couple? I know HolyMoly isnt exacly the safest source but :

REAL COUPLE WHO WERE SECRET COULD BE FAKE?

So Mario and Lisa revealed themselves to the rest of the Big Brother house as the 'real' couple this week, which is lovely. There are rumblings, though, that all may not be as it seems. A close friend of Mario has revealed to Holy Moly that he has never met Lisa in his life - this is someone who trains with him three times a week and goes out with him almost every Saturday.

Hhhmmm!

Oh, and while we're on Big Brother - Dennis (the one who looks like Perez Hilton's fanny) was in line to be in Endemol's epic failure 'Space Cadets' a few years ago.

He got as far as being chaperoned away to the Maldives or Mauritius or similar so he would not see any lead up to the show, but didn't make it on. He's been known as a completely needy and annoying person by Endemol insiders for a couple of years already - and is now known as that by the entire population of the UK.

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com