Big Brother 2008

goldengirl

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm having withdrawal symptons, there's absolutely nothing to watch today. Even though I generally only watch the hightlights show, there's nothing much to replace it.

I hope they do well with CBB next year too. The way I see it is that the last 2 main series have had horrible starts of the year, the race row and that hijack show that flopped turned a lot of people off. If they can fix CBB which used to bring in a lot of viewers, it could be good for BBX (I like using the X instead of 10 ;))

Other than CBB, what else can Endemol do with the main series to bring viewers back? They managed to bring a whole new audience with BB5.

Thats on friday Viv

Big Brother: What the Housemates Did Next

Friday 12 September

10:00pm - 11:05pm

Channel 4

Cameras follow the housemates of Big Brother 9 as they return to their home towns to meet friends and family and make the most of the various publicity opportunities.

Attunement.png

Did anyone see "What The Housemates Did Next!". Sarcastic, or what!!! And it seems Belinda can't even get an Agent to find her any work!

Yeah I thought he was awful! I get that he didn't want to pander to them but I don't see that he should have been trying to make fools of them all! Seems like he didn't get much of a budget so compensated for that with extra sarcasm!

glitzy.jpg