Have you got tickets?

Jono

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope been excited all day in school about it to come home to

We are very sorry to say that unfortunately you have not been allocated

tickets for Radio 1's Big Weekend through the ballot.

I guess I expected it though living so far away. I will just have to listen on the radio and watch it on BBC 3.

Please anyone who is lucky enough to have gotten tickets take loads of photos and post the pictures and tell us who arent as lucky what it was like. :)

hey all, both me and my hubbie were unsuccessful , and are both quiet upset as we live not far from mote park and have learned that people in chatham sittingbourne etc have got tickets , i'm 7months pregnant and it would have made a nice treat before he was born to go to the big weekend as we do not get out much. Also hubbie is a music teacher and a great musician and would have been great buzz for him to see all these bands.

but mores to a pity we are going to have to miss out on a fantastic weekend like so many other people that live in maidstone. shame

sarah

Guest CancerForTheCure

My boyfriend was unsuccessful. I still haven't heard.

I think they should have organised it a bit earlier as it's quite difficult for some people to sort everything out one week before the BW.

I think they should have organised it a bit earlier as it's quite difficult for some people to sort everything out one week before the BW.

It prevents it all going tits-up though. It'd be far too easy to sell them on ebay if it went that way. I do agree though, last year it was impossible to find anywhere cheap to stay and beyond the point of 'advanced' train tickets. This year I booked my accommodation and train tickets long before I'd got any tickets on the off chance.

Nope no tickets for me but I hadn't realised how much crap my spam filter cuts out thank god for the search function. Enjoy it if you're going and remember to throw things at basshunter and the kooks(it's the law)

My girlfriend has never heard of Basshunter. Lucky her.

My girlfriend has never heard of Basshunter. Lucky her.

Indeed I would like one of the Men In Black style devices to forget it. I had to use the bus the other day for the first time in ages and their new one was blaring out of someones phone (never quite understood this why would you want to listen to a badly encoded mono copy of a song) Thank god for noise cancelling headphones. I have my car back now so my sanity is preserved :B)

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Nope no tickets for me but I hadn't realised how much crap my spam filter cuts out thank god for the search function. Enjoy it if you're going and remember to throw things at basshunter and the kooks(it's the law)

Aww, leave Kooks alone!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.