Unofficial Mills

Will laura have regretted her decision?

cuddlytoy

it has been almost a month now since she has gone and its quite sad laura hasn't been on the airwaves since. she is now a producer and has no airtime on the radio because its all about fearne and reggie on that show. sometimes promotion is a good thing but for laura i would have said remaining on an afternoon show five days a week would have been much better for her.

she is now a producer and has no airtime on the radio because its all about fearne and reggie on that show.

the radio 1 bosses wont let her like i said. if she did, then she would become the star attraction instead and that wouldn't go down too well with them. yes she has more money but you could tell laura liked being more than someone behind the scenes, she enjoyed being on the air and being a part of things. so she will miss that and get bored of what she's doing now, so in the future she may be back with scott or play a bigger role with someone else.

on the grid.

Will laura have regretted her decision? yes.

i have not seen or heard any improvement on the Fearne and Reggie show, Scott's show has been all over the place since she has gone due to it doing the breakfast show & Scott being on his hols and it will tell next week when scott is back just how much Laura will be missed.

i think they have sacrificed one show to try and save another, it will be us poor listeners who will loose out yet again :(

:)

I agree with her regretting the move. However the one who doesn't talk who produces Mills' show will surely also move onto bigger and better things in the future, as is life, thus providing Laura the opportunity to produce Mills' show, should the big boss man allow it/Laura wanting to.

We also get to hear the good old chuckle in the background again :-D

I certainly wouldn't regret moving on. We all have to do sometime. She is a Producer, which is more money.

To have been selected from a talent comp, with Producer Jocelin, they both started off as Broadcast Assistants I think, and have moved up to become Producers. Thats a massive achievement.

Well done to here. Hopefully they'll get someone in thats willing to contribute just as much as Laura did.

Higher grade, more money, being a producer at Radio 1 must be great.

507033771.183.1247039672.png

Hello!

I hope you're all ok.

it's so sweet of you all to be so concerned about me but really I'm fine, bless you!

Of course I miss the show and hanging out with the boys everyday but its not as if I never see them...they're just downstairs from me....its time for new things and they're doing great, the show's sounding fab.

I'm loving working with Fearne and Reggie, they're so lovely and i'm learning loads. I don't regret anything. I'm very happy and me and the chart team have got lots of lovely ideas for the future (it would be stupid to jump on in there and change everything just for the sake of it)

check this that fearne found....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHb7ljFnDME

As far as talking on air goes...I don't think I need to, its a different kind of show and I'm trying to show the bosses I'm versatile and can be 'one of the ones who doesn't speak' too...it makes you valuable i reckon.

happy to answer questions or am here if you ever need me

lots of love xx

Should have popped the question in about whether Laura has been proposed to yet hehe!

ha! no, hasn't happened yet! still asking.... although we have just booked a holiday to Santorini and james did say "I suppose that would be a good place to propose"

i'll keep you posted! xx

ha! no, hasn't happened yet! still asking.... although we have just booked a holiday to Santorini and james did say "I suppose that would be a good place to propose"

i'll keep you posted! xx

Just googled Santorini, and it looks reaaaaalllyy nice, making me want to go on holiday now:(

Anyways good luck and enjoy the holiday :)

Really nice to hear from you Laura. Good luck with the show, and the proposal;).

I've been to Santorini, it's really lovely. The sand's a bit strange though, completely black (volcanic innit). Oh, another thing don't let the locals force you to ride a donkey up the steps. They slip all over the place and it's bley scary.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Oh, another thing don't let the locals force you to ride a donkey up the steps. They slip all over the place and it's bley scary.

The same advice also applies to Blackpool :whack: (Just discovered the new smilies sorry)

Glad you're enjoying the new challenges of the Chart Show and you can spend the extra cash on shoes

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!