Unofficial Mills

name and shame the ebay knobs!

popbitcher

There are currently 28 sets of tickets up there, just did a search... will be reporting every single one!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Radio-1-Big-Weekend-Tickets-x2-Saturday-10th-May_W0QQitemZ140229477728QQihZ004QQcategoryZ1306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This one makes me laugh, stupid enough to put a phone number on:

"IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THEN PLEASE CALL ME: EMMA 07828112944"

Muppet number 2: BUY IT NOW £400.00 PLEASE MAIL OR CALL ME ON 07872984136

I don't bloody care if they reckon they have valid reasons...They should just pass them on to someone who can go.

reported 30 of 55 so far

The same person appears to have 6 pairs of tickets to sell saying they can't get a babysitter..

I am tempted to bid ridiculous amounts on this one just to ruin his feedback

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-Sunday-Tickets-for-Radio-1-Big-Weekend_W0QQitemZ260236241377QQihZ016QQcategoryZ1306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Only people with at least 5 positive feedbacks please. I have worked hard to get my feedback as good as it is and I want to keep it that way!

55 up there now, I got through about 20. It started on 28 and in the space of about 20 minutes it had gone up by 10. It is totally unacceptable to be selling these tickets, just pisses me off when some of the descriptions I read "Selling tickets because didnt really want to go" "selling tickets because I have an exam the next day" (sorry but exam timetables are usually posted after easter) "Cant arrange transport" so on and so on... bunch of pricks. It really really really pisses me off

Absolutely. It makes you wonder if they really do care bout stopping the sale of these tickets? Surely they could stop it if they they really wanted to?:evil:

If it's making them money....then No.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road

They should be able to set up a filter so that if someone tries to add a listing with a title containing certain key words then they are warned it is a prohibited item and not allowed to continue.

Ebay charge you for listings, how many pictures you add and style of the listing. I doubt they will do this because as long as mugs keep putting tickets up for them to remove, they will be making money.

I highly doubt that these mugs will get a refund on their listing because they are breaking Ebay's T&C's... so Ebay are most likely making these knobs suffer a little bit in the pocket for their foolishness!

• 2 years later...

here's the knob of the day on ebay and it's "useditshop" from the United Kingdom

Here is just one example of the way he talks to you when you ask a nice and simple question:

My Question: "Dear useditshop,

Hello there, I need to upgrade my servers CPU to a 64 bit biased processor so i can run a VPS environment on it. I am just wondering if the CPU you are offering will be compatible with my servers motherboard? please see this MB tech link below, and if you can let me know before i bid or buy.

Link: http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Xeon/E7501/X5DPL-iGM.cfm

Warmest Regards"

And here was his reply: "Dear ebayer,

I do not do technical support.

I provide what I am selling and it is buyers job to find out if this item ia suitable for them.

I suggest you visit motherboard mfr's site and do your own research."

What is the world coming too. A seller doesn't even want to support their own products, complete madness.

• 3 weeks later...