Unofficial Mills

name and shame the ebay knobs!

popbitcher

set an account up and bid silly money for them. boycott all ebay tickets.

mills did a similar thing last year.

I did that last year as well using a fake account and it not only got banned but some of the grumpy people sent quite peed off messages to it to which of course I sent back a lovely reply back to each of them.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

If you see them report them cos it say on eBay:

***Radio 1's Big Weekend - tickets policy***

29 April, 2008 | 10:01AM BST

In accordance with our free tickets policy, please note that the sale of tickets for the following free event is prohibited:

Radio 1's Big Weekend – 10/11 May, Mote Park, Maidstone, Kent.

Regards,

The eBay Team

glitzy.jpg

I hope you're all reporting the items that appear. I do fear, though, someone will just put them on smaller auction websites.

I e-mailed some out of curiosity to find how much they were looking for with the tickets each day and they are all asking for £100. I cannot imagine anyone would risk that with no guarantee of getting in. You'd be a fool to do so.

I love that this guy is after £520 for his Saturday tickets.

post-5-145327866819_thumb.jpg

This is off the official mailout the bit in bold would worry me the most if I was silly enough to pay the inflated prices on ebay.

PLEASE DON'T RISK BUYING TICKETS

Valid tickets for Radio 1's Big Weekend are free and there are no tickets on

sale through any outlets.

Each ticket is individually barcoded and will be scanned on the gate. They

also have names and addresses on them and you may be asked to show

identification to prove ownership of the tickets.

Our barcode system also means people can invalidate the tickets we send them and ask for replacements. Therefore if you buy tickets you will have no way of knowing if the barcode is valid until you reach the entrance.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

I hope you're all reporting the items that appear. I do fear, though, someone will just put them on smaller auction websites.

I e-mailed some out of curiosity to find how much they were looking for with the tickets each day and they are all asking for £100. I cannot imagine anyone would risk that with no guarantee of getting in. You'd be a fool to do so.

I love that this guy is after £520 for his Saturday tickets.

He seems to have dropped his buy it now price to £425....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-Radio-1-Big-Weekend-Tickets-SATURDAY-Madonna-etc_W0QQitemZ330232892592QQihZ014QQcategoryZ1306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

" Buy Quickly before Ebay unlists this item - which will be about 30mins from listing** This is the last time I'm listing them, if they don't sell in time I'll just go myself :)"

Well if they removed the listing it's obviously for a good reason, stupid touts.

He seems to have dropped his buy it now price to £425....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-Radio-1-Big-Weekend-Tickets-SATURDAY-Madonna-etc_W0QQitemZ330232892592QQihZ014QQcategoryZ1306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

" Buy Quickly before Ebay unlists this item - which will be about 30mins from listing** This is the last time I'm listing them, if they don't sell in time I'll just go myself :)"

Well if they removed the listing it's obviously for a good reason, stupid touts.

Someone has bought them!!!!

glitzy.jpg