Unofficial Mills

1tros

Jono

it could easily be set up. They'd just need a database logging all the 1tros and how they start and then all the songs and how they start.

For example, a 1tro could be tagged as "slow piano" and then that would go with a "slow piano" song, such as The Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This part.

Simple

;)

But then it'll lack that magic touch. You know the difference between thorntons and cadburys. There jsut something in thorntons that isn't there in cadburys. Some special, hand-crafted spark that can't be mass manufactured.

That would be the difference if they had a machine do it.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

But then it'll lack that magic touch. You know the difference between thorntons and cadburys. There jsut something in thorntons that isn't there in cadburys. Some special, hand-crafted spark that can't be mass manufactured.

That would be the difference if they had a machine do it.

Nice metaphor ;)

• 4 weeks later...
But when did that first become the Radio 1 'logo'. It just seemed to have started in the news and progressed to the chart before progressing to Radio 1's Big Weekend beds.

There are hints of it in the first ever Chris Moyles jingles (which are also on the Music4 site).

It's an adaptation of lots of other radio stations who use a logo to go with sung jingles (so the dur-dur-dur-durrr fits with Ra-di-o-One).

I'm glad someone brought this thread back up, Has anyone heard the newest 1tro package by Music4? It's quite good, I like the Beyonce 1tro.

Listening to Radio 1 over the last few days, with old songs being dug up which had no 1tro, some of them used in the shows sounded awful! Kylie- Wow was played and the 1tro wasn't good because the song opens with just the piano.

But on the whole, I like 'em :)

www.drainpipeclothing.com

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Like the Merina and the Diamonds-Hollywood 1tro, sounds quite good. Think the December 2009 1tro package sounds the best.

Latest additions:

- Full Imaging Beds package (2009-2010)

- 2009 re-voice by Music4 (DRY+WET IDs, chart numbers 1-40)

- BBC Top Gear - Backing beds used in programs