Unofficial Mills

Would you rather...?

Jono

You shouldn't refer to David Beckham in that manner!:shock:;)

Heh.

I think I'd rather do the goat and not have anyone know about it if it meant not having to face people making up that sort of crap. Goats need milking, so I am sure you could argue that's sexy time.

In all seriousness I would NEVER live with myself if I had any kind of sexual encounter with an animal, goat or otherwise. So it'd be no sexy time for me. People'd soon find something else to gossip about anyway.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

SEXY TIME WITH THE GOAT.

ALWAYS.

This is the defnitely the right choice if you can cope emotionally with hiding this secret for the rest of your life.

Which I would be able to.

Also, think of what you would have to put up with if everyone knew. You'd probably be on BBC Look East or something. People baaing down the street at you. The Sun would probably give you your own column (which in my eyes is definitely a bad thing) and end up in the Spotted section of Heat:

SPOTTED: That person who had sexy time with a goat having a frappuccino with a friend in Starbucks, North London.

I have taken too much cough medicine.

Fen and Bayles

Wednesday - 6pm

www.radiocabin.co.uk

Would you rather have the voiceover bloke from the X Factor narrate your life and every move, or would you rather have G4 follow you round and repeat everything you say in four-part harmony?

I think it'd have to be X Factor bloke as he makes things quite funny and he's stylish, and he'd have to get fed up with that voice eventually.

I also love that they couldn't get hold of Fearne for the answers, so it's just Reggie.

Neither, thanks.

Everyone knows ladies prefer to slip one out silently and blame it on the dog.

Stop inventing your own rules. You know that there's no neither option!

I think I'd rather have the fog horn farts as 'seeing is believing'. So if they can't see it then they can't believe it.

No. I don't think it has got one Grace.;) Remember how frustrated Tom Hanks seemed to be in Splash?

Well, that's my theory at least.

Think I'd still go for the top bit if I were that way inclined though....

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.