Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Show with Scott Mills

Richy23

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite bit had to be about catchphrases and things people shout at celebrities.

Scott: "I bet Catherine Tate gets annoyed with it... I don't believe it"

Chappers: "I bet should would be, that's the wrong one"

Scott: "They always ask me at student gigs where Chappers is, and I reply that I don't know".

Chappers: "I get asked that a lot too"

Scott: "What, where's Chappers?"

Also is Jo Whiley getting snotty with Scott? I notice there's no handovers any more, and most of the conversation between Jo and Scott are now before ten o'clock.

When Zane said his shows this week had been 'tiring' I had the same reaction as Scott and Chappers - 'Tiring???' Popping an album on and probably off down the pub...

Zane's reaction was amusing.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Barry-oke was quite good today, I thought he had a good stab at keeping in time.

Loved the Zane interview and it was so great to hear "Sweet Child of Mine" on the breakfast show. :)

The Pasty Palmer interview was fun too. I noticed Scott asked her about the silver puffa jacket, and her fake tan product. Weird thing is she just doesn't look old enough to have all those children.

What a punishing schedule the actors on Eastenders have! With that and being called after in the street, and restaurants claiming you're their best customer, it's a bit of a tough life being a celebrity. Well if you aren't the sort to surround yourself with "people" anyway. :D

I enjoyed it when Colin Murray featured the musical achievments of people with ginger hair last night, and Patsy is adorable. So I think it's just that darn Tate woman who gets red-haired people a bad name.

And Jo and Scott falling out? No, Jono, I can't believe that. They've been such good mates for such a long time. Surely not?

UM is a nice place

Wing is "amazing" alright. :D

The Mariah Carey interview really made me smile, mostly at Scott with his aquamarine airwick armpits and Kate Nash impressions. I thought MC took it alll pretty well, really.

I'll have to listen again to the 09.00 to 10.00 portion of the show as my mobile just isn't picking up the signal well enough - I heard Chappers say "sausage" just then but can barely pick out the odd word. Shame. Someone needs to develop a much better aerial for mobile phones.

UM is a nice place

Poor Scott, he must have tried too hard with his first 'bley' or just needs to do more breathing exercises ;)

Wing was brilliant, I already knew her from South Park. I do wonder whether she realises how much fun is being made from her expense. There should have been more samples of her though, Wing singing ACDC would have been cool..obviously.

I liked the story about ghosts who steal posh fruit.

Yes, and the old people and young children feature was quite good, I've been trying to think where I've seen the format before, wasn't there a telly show once where people had to guess what young children were describing?

I wonder if it was really those fruit eating ghosts who kept breaking the Radio 1 toilets?

UM is a nice place

The ghost hunting segment was excellent and even featured Jono's idea of Scott being Scooby Dum who is "a slightly different colour and has larger ears" and Chappers being Shaggy :) Yvette Fielding made it even funnier. I wonder if Becky will become a featured person now she's started taking part in pranks?

Vera off of old ladies and little children should definitely get her own feature, she's hilarious. I like the "would you rather" feature as well.

UM is a nice place

Chappers should be made to pay for that obvious rip-off of Jono's idea ;)

Ghost Hunting was great, just managed to hear it all. I do hope they make a show for Yvette's new channel (whatever that is).

Can't remember if this was a few days ago or not, but Yvette's crazy laugh was so funny, almost as good as Scott's girly screams.

Nihal's been plugging Scott's show like crazy hasn't he, do the management really think people are going to forget who hosts the slot within 2 weeks.

When did they mention the Scooby Doo character idea, didn't hear that bit, despite flicking through listen again.

Either Yvette was pre-recorded (which would probably be more harsh) or they purposely ran out of time so she couldn't promote her TV channel like she had hoped. I'm intrigued to find what sort of thing she's doing now though.