Unofficial Mills

The Apprentice 2008

Bexy

I found last year's series very entertaining - amazing how you can get caught up in the general derision of some of the seriously deluded characters that go on there. Remember Katie Horse Face? Eurgh...!

And the level of incompetence on display is fantastic - if you've not watched it before it's definitely worth a go.

• 3 weeks later...

Another evening of great entertainment! Goodness this lot are useless. I reckon us lot off of UM could do a better job...

Although I realise Sir Alan is the expert, I still feel the wrong person went. The two faced, stroppy, fat girl should have been binned.

Raef to win.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Sugar is keeping people in for the ratings, rather than who he thinks would do the best job. I think he's sold out a bit for the sake of television.

Simon was the most straight up guy there. Almost everyone else is playing the game and are very two-faced when it comes down to it. Alex particularly was appalling last night. He should have gone.

No idea. I remember when he first started doing the show, he was adamant that he made all the decisions and that the cameras were only there to film what he was doing. This series though, he's kept the argumentative, loud-mouthed individuals because they make for good television.

I'd say he relies on the opinion of his two 'observers'. I certainly would. He's not going to sit through hours of footage of total incompetence... He's a busy man with much better things to do with his time.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

That's the other thing. All these shows that edit a whole day's action into an hour of footage can be very deceptive. Editing in clips out of sequence or with a different audio backdrop can manipulate events and opinion massively. It's entertainment at the end of it all.

Aled off of Moyles has seen tonight's episode already. He revealed this morning that one of the apprentices did a total U turn personality-wise. Made a completely different impression.

Hmm. Interesting. Alan made Claire team leader last week - maybe she'll do a good job and stop being a cow? Possibly Raef will be the other leader and won't be able to organise a p*ss up in a brewery??? Hope not though. He's my favourite.

We'll see...

Aled off of Moyles has seen tonight's episode already. He revealed this morning that one of the apprentices did a total U turn personality-wise. Made a completely different impression.

Hmm. Interesting. Alan made Claire team leader last week - maybe she'll do a good job and stop being a cow? Possibly Raef will be the other leader and won't be able to organise a p*ss up in a brewery???

We'll see...

Raef was team leader for the laundry task. A little to early to already be recycling, no?

I will die if Kevin gets team leader. Cannot stand that boy!

We reckon the right person went last night really. I wouldn't have minded getting rid of that chilly faced bint though.

I felt it was a shame that Lucinda's team didn't win the task, as she seemed to do a surprisingly good job at bringing them all together and was a great deal more organised than the other team leader.

I pointed out right at the beginning that anyone who wants to save the planet isn't going to send a card - I was really hoping they'd do a "save the trees" slogan just for the irony.

That old bird aide of Alan's face was a picture when the winning team got a bit over excited.

Who went in the end? I missed the last few minutes.

I watched the end of it, never watched it before today.

I straight away dislike the ginger one with glasses because her ego just generally annoyed me and couldnt fit onto my 37" tv.

I also believe the right person got sacked, and I dislike how everyone in the house attacked the girl who didnt put anything into it. At the end of the day the guy who got sacked was the one who was accountable for the success of the task and to be quite honest, from the sounds of it sanctioned the most ridiculous idea I have ever heard.

Who, in the interest of saving the environment, is going to send a card lol!!

The best fun in tonight's episode was indeed his two aides' reactions (I love them) and Sir Alan's response.

How useless were the teams at coming up with card ideas? Kevin/Matt Lucas lookalikie was unendearing and pretty cack really overall.

• 2 weeks later...