Unofficial Mills

23rd March to 29th March 2008

Jono

Haven't they filmed Ready Steady Cook yet?

They were discussing it on Thursday. I thought it was being broadcasted soon. But if it's not filmed then surely not.

Is the pillock who shouted at Scott on I'm A Celebrity! last time on the Ghost Hunting?

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loose Women? God he's whoring himself. My mum always has it on. One of them was doing an Irish jig last week. My mum was peeing herself with laughter. I just couldn't see it myself.

jane_macdonald.jpg

I can see the Sonia, but not the Jane McDonald.

I've just been invited to a Lethal Bizzle gig. But my friends want everyone to dress up as proper chavs to do it. Haha.

Scott's showing how stingey he is. Loose Women give away goody bags and ITV West give away brolleys.

I like this feature with Matt Willis - very funny. Wasn't sure who he was though 'til I looked him up on WikiP a moment ago.

I'm sure he'll be chuffed with that comment! Bet he lurks on here...

I like this feature with Matt Willis - very funny. Wasn't sure who he was though 'til I looked him up on WikiP a moment ago.

Neither did I until they started talking about Busted. But I think I'm excused - I'm not British ;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot