Unofficial Mills

23rd March to 29th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pedant alert:

It annoys me when people write about Scott Mill's. It's a totally unnecessary apostrophe, there's no logical explanation for putting it there.

The BBC should definitely know better.

post-951-145327866675_thumb.jpg

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I wish Scott was smiling in the banner picture, I like seeing his extremely well cared for teeth.

I spent all afternoon doing that banner and all people have said is how bad Scott or Chopper look ;)

It's beautifully done, just would have preferred a smiling Scott - he looks extra awesomely good when he smiles. :)

Like I said there's very few around because the BBC are being a bit arsey about giving out decent pictures to those outside of the corporation :)

Floor Fillers sounding good as always.

I seem to have found myself a friend through the website who is just a lurker but doesn't live far away :)

Like I said there's very few around because the BBC are being a bit arsey about giving out decent pictures to those outside of the corporation :)

Next Big Weekend anyone off of the forum who goes should try to get smiling pictures of Scott - the person who takes the picture owns the copyright so there'd be no problem using them, with permission.

Wish I'd bothered to queue for the signing tent now.:)

UM is a nice place