Unofficial Mills

23rd March to 29th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness you lot have been talkative today. I'm posh and like to have a bath in the evening with a glass of wine, and a book.

Thanks for the Maddie horn version today Scott - it really IS an improvement.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Pahaha, I think some of the shops that agreed to take part in playing Chappers' versions of famous tunes might lose a bit of business! I wouldn't find having bleeding eardrums at all conducive to browsing offers on fridge-freezers and I'd probably be turned off Hi-Fis for life!.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Pahaha, I think some of the shops that agreed to take part in playing Chappers' versions of famous tunes might lose a bit of business!

It beats the 'Gold' radio stations they have on in some shops.

Currys Digital? Nooo! I remember going to Camden and a whole crowd of us watched the TV in one because it was Stacey's wedding. We all looked around, realised we were all watching, and the crowd disappeared.

He's got a quiet technical geek voice off of the Currys shops. "Yeeeeahhh. We'll speak really fast now and give you specification and say yeahhhh occasionally and laugh at your rubbish jokes. This is what this one can do... yeahhh".