Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

Bebo's rubbish! But I have to be on there because some of my Scots friends insist on using it. I think I like facebook best now I've got one in a slightly altered name. I did that so people I don't want to find me, can't find me. :)

And Kate Modern is bebo exclusive as far as I know, haven't ever seen it on YouTube or anything.

UM is a nice place

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh Guillemots are coming to Norwich in May... and I'm going bowling with work next week. I'm so cool ;)

scott's got the horn?

It's quite short though... from what I hear!

Ooh Ida Corr.

Alan Partridge appears to be on the right!

Divas that fire people if the microphone isn't turned up? Kelly Osbourne will be firing herself next.

Right it's near enough 5.45 I'm off to go find out where my tea is...

Hmm.. my RealPLayer doesn't work. All of a sudden it's just stopped and it won't start again. And this time, I don't think it's because of the rrrrubish internet connection.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Haha, I have to hear that. The ironic thing is they turn off her computer screens and put bits of paper reminding her of the web address!

I heard Reggie goes to the Radio 1 toilet in the middle of Kate Modern too. I'm just glad I didn't ever get locked in that toilet. Who would save the work experience boy? You can't get a signal in that bog on Orange either!

Ha! What Bebo page is this on?

"The winning bidder will receive:

* Two tickets to the world premiere of He's Just Not That Into You. The premiere location has not yet been determined but will be in either Los Angeles or New York this July.

* Chauffeured car service to the premiere

* Hair and makeup for one by Privé

* A meet and greet with Scarlett Johansson at the premiere"

It's not even a date with her, it's a "meet and greet".

Getting up early to get Guillemots tickets tomorrow. Still think I should get some chavcada tickets.

Sorry, was trying to teach my parents how to use Sky+ to no luck!

You're all very quiet tonight. What's everyone up to? Excitation, Jim is coming back to EastEnders.