Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think I'd want to be in a campervan or caravan tonight. Then again Timbaland wrote lyrics about getting a girl in one, he's making them cool again.

Saw Westwood pimp a decrepit VW campervan the other day. Very nice job...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

i have the heartbeat theme tune in my head now :(

Luckily I don't know how that goes. I only know "heartbeat... why does... something something..."

That reminds me... My Norwegian friend said Heartbeat is one the biggest TV shows on there on a Saturday night, and that she loves it and so do all her friends?! At the age of 18 that's worrying... I much prefer The Royal ;)

Don't think I'd want to be in a campervan or caravan tonight. Then again Timbaland wrote lyrics about getting a girl in one, he's making them cool again.

I think that would be a movie star trailer rather than a VW Mystery Machine type of one, though?

You have a Norweigan friend Jono? D'you think they may do well in Eurovision this year?

UM is a nice place

Saw Westwood pimp a decrepit VW campervan the other day. Very nice job...

Sue Marchant's show usually features her asking people to text in photographs of their campervans. The rest of the staff seem to get confused when they open up the texts to see late photo messages of them.

http://www.tempe.gov/battingcage/Clock00.4.gif

Yes not very impressive for what Paint can do.:)

Last night on The Sugary, Kelly was like "If you go to BBC.co.uk/...." and Chappers had to finish the sentence for her... anyone hear?

Also is it just me or when ever the guests saying something, she goes "And also lots of links at BBC.co.uk/switch and click on the Sugary page." It's likes she's mental to advertise it, I am temped to clip to things together...

Scott Mills says"Go to Youtube to see this video type in 'Matt Damon'" "Yes you could do that, or you could go to BBC.co.uk/switch and click on the Sugary page."

Jo says "check out this live lounge at BBC.co.uk and click on my face" "Or you could click on my face."

Luckily I don't know how that goes. I only know "heartbeat... why does... something something..."

That reminds me... My Norwegian friend said Heartbeat is one the biggest TV shows on there on a Saturday night, and that she loves it and so do all her friends?! At the age of 18 that's worrying... I much prefer The Royal ;)

I don't know Heartbeat at all. But I actually love The Royal. Really, I do :) Just a shame they only show old episodes, repeat the ones they have already shown :(

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Last night on The Sugary, Kelly was like "If you go to BBC.co.uk/...." and Chappers had to finish the sentence for her... anyone hear?

Haha, I have to hear that. The ironic thing is they turn off her computer screens and put bits of paper reminding her of the web address!

I heard Reggie goes to the Radio 1 toilet in the middle of Kate Modern too. I'm just glad I didn't ever get locked in that toilet. Who would save the work experience boy? You can't get a signal in that bog on Orange either!

I don't know Heartbeat at all. But I actually love The Royal. Really, I do :) Just a shame they only show old episodes, repeat the ones they have already shown :(

It's basically the same but they're stuck in the 60s based around a police force.

Haha I 've not looked at Kate Modern for ages - must see the world famous Radio 1 toilet as soon as I get home. :D

What the hell is this Kate Modern thing? It has like 1.5 million viewers apparently. It does better than Hollyoaks!

zane is on holiday? why book one so close to easter!!

I guess he's grabbing some before Fearne takes some more time off. It's probably like Budgens where you can only have a holiday if no one else is off ;)

What the hell is this Kate Modern thing? It has like 1.5 million viewers apparently. It does better than Hollyoaks!

I don't know, I've never heard of it either. I haven't been on Bebo for about 2 years though - about the same amount of time since I left school. It's for kids.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

It's basically the same but they're stuck in the 60s based around a police force.

Do you have a Bebo Jono? You can subscribe to Kate Modern and they automatically send you the videos. Doesn't mean people always watch them - I've about 20 in my inbox I've not seen yet, I think.

UM is a nice place

I don't know, I've never heard of it either. I haven't been on Bebo for about 2 years though - about the same amount of time since I left school. It's for kids.

I never fell in love with Bebo. It's only recently got good compared to other websites, and I can't be arsed.