Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha. What's happened to his 'relationship'? Is it still going strong?

Sian Lloyd married a millionaire, I just remember him trying to get them to perform at the Lib Dem Xmas party.

Ah Wikipedia: "On February 1, 2008 he appeared on Al Murray's Happy Hour with his girlfriend Gabriela Irimia of Cheeky Girls fame. After initially appearing angry at being called 'Lemsip' by Murray, he quickly mellowed and joined in with the frivolity for the rest of the show."

I wonder if Laura is recording her appearance on the moment of truth at the moment?

What was that talk of cooking recently? Didn't they say they were going to make a TV appearance soon. I think JK and Joel are on Ready Steady Cook on Wednesday.

Haha I like the Chris Moyles running order today:

"7.35 - Fearne and Reggie were together on the Chart Show yesterday - shock horror! We play the Doug Walker clip"

Obviously Moyles had something to say about their lack of working together. I'm still amused Ladies' Bras charted a lot higher than Doug Walker.

One idea on the Sport Relief website is to have a games night. Sounds good to me. Much rather be sponsored to play Monopoly or the Wii all night than running around town!

Not so sure 'test your sport knowledge' by creating a pub quiz would be my thing though...

http://www.sportrelief.co.uk/get-involved/fundraising/ideas