Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they're awesome and it's always worth showing off.

What they're doing at the moment is seriously to be admired/supported. I notice Grace is the only person off of UM to be running for Sports Relief.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

A serious injury on Scott's TV show would be good for his ratings though wouldn't it.

Are you sure this is Zane's sort of music? Sounds a bit like Chavcada. Bosses obviously told him it'd be a first play, even though it wasn't.

What they're doing at the moment is seriously to be admired/supported.

It is. I've donated a tenner so far, but I can't afford to donate much more. :( Then again, I don't pay my phone bill, so maybe texting is the way to go...?

Also, we got to see Chappers' arse, and that's always a good thing.

What they're doing at the moment is seriously to be admired/supported. I notice Grace is the only person off of UM to be running for Sports Relief.

She probably has no sponsors though... I'll donate something nearer the day, it's the money that matters ;)

A serious injury on Scott's TV show would be good for his ratings though wouldn't it.

Not too bad an injury though please... Squished under one of those boxes wouldn't do at all. Sprained ankle is just about OK.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Not too bad an injury though please... Squished under one of those boxes wouldn't do at all. Sprained ankle is just about OK.

Chipped a finger nail would be Scott's sort of injury! Or like where he hit his head doing a forward roll.

The Romanian things remind me of that episode of Skins where Anwar met a Russian girl. It was a one night stand though.

Yes you can. Have you ever watched Love Actually.

For those unaware:

"Jamie retires to the solitude of his French cottage to immerse himself in his writing. Here he meets Portuguese housekeeper Aurélia (Lúcia Moniz), who speaks only her native tongue. Despite the language barrier they manage to communicate with each other, with subtitles indicating they are at times in agreement with each other, and sometimes of opposite minds. Jamie returns to England, where he takes a course in Portuguese. On Christmas Eve, he decides to ditch celebrations with his family to fly to Portugal to propose to Aurélia in his mangled Portuguese, and she accepts using her recently learned English."

i sense she might get a bit bored going to the cinema, gigs and watching tv in england if she doesn't understand it. :D

She might be alright with Eurovision though.

The Sport Relief theme sounds like something Scott might do his kids show with.