Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

I watched the Moment of Truth last night on Sky Three. Well the British version. Jeesh, it's like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. It was just getting to the good bit with this bloke...

"Have you ever fantasied about a man"

And then a klaxon went off and he said "don't answer that, we'll hear his answer next time!"

Talk about drawing something out! What's the chances I'll be up at midnight watching Sky Three to catch his answer :|

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you like my clock? (Jeesh you don't know how many different dodgy interpretations I made trying to type that.)

It's beautiful ;) Except that it isn't four here, it's five, but that's just me so it doesn't matter. You clock is nice.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

You clock is nice.

Oh they all say that.

What a fun filled day I've had. It ranged from trying to copy Scott's shows from Sky+ on to my computer (only to find Sky+ stopped recording one I wanted because of a power cut) and clipping stuff to send to You've Been Framed (a life long ambition!)

Oh they all say that.

What a fun filled day I've had. It ranged from trying to copy Scott's shows from Sky+ on to my computer (only to find Sky+ stopped recording one I wanted because of a power cut) and clipping stuff to send to You've Been Framed (a life long ambition!)

it's not the same if you don't send a video tape to their freepost address!

Did any one see the fool on GMTV who couldn't stand up on Brighton beach this morning? "Our advice... stay in!" Perhaps they should take their own advice...

Oh, and Scott needs to take that advice too.

it's not the same if you don't send a video tape to their freepost address!

Haha... think I'm walking to the post office. They wish!

I wish Scott would stop coughing on this record ;) Old chooon ahoy!

Upstaged were in touch trying to get me to go to a Friday evening recording but they say it doesn't start till 11pm which is waaay late, and there'd be no trains home. It's expensive enough travelling to Bristol without considering accommodation.

Did any one see the fool on GMTV who couldn't stand up on Brighton beach this morning? "Our advice... stay in!" Perhaps they should take their own advice...

Oh, and Scott needs to take that advice too.

Haha... think I'm walking to the post office. They wish!

I wish Scott would stop coughing on this record ;) Old chooon ahoy!

Haha, I saw that, it was like he was trying to prove a point by going out in the winds. it truly is a horrible day.

Haha, I saw that, it was like he was trying to prove a point by going out in the winds. it truly is a horrible day.

Richard Gaysford for you. Never the wisest reporter.

Then there was a couple who said they were safe... in their caravan.

wasn't fiona or kate garraway then? shame.

Wonder if they'll send the pretty weather girl off of Anglia News today. I can hope!

Anyway, enough of this weather talk. We're so British. Why is it whenever I check R1 Online there's photographs of Chappers and Dave doing something dodgy.

I can see Scott dying the same way as Rod Hull.

_298801_new300.jpg

The entertainer Rod Hull has died in an accident at his home in East Sussex.

The 63-year-old - who entertained generations of children with his double act with Emu - fell off the roof of his cottage while adjusting his TV aerial.

He was declared dead on arrival at the Conquest Hospital in Hastings.

Hull was adjusting his TV aerial in an attempt to improve the picture as he watched Manchester United's football match.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/298801.stm