Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum. Thank you!

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Coronation Street on Friday night and they're still bloody on about David's Foals gig. How long can they draw that out in a script? Another week it seems. Clip here.

Also, surprised no one's picked up on Friday night's Eastenders comedy fall. Following on from Phil and the cake it's Shirley worse for wear. I mean fair enough it's a fall, but to end the show with that? Jeesh.

[ame]

[/ame]

Watching Coronation Street on Friday night and they're still bloody on about David's Foals gig. How long can they draw that out in a script? Another week it seems. Clip here.

hahaha, I've never watched Corie, but it seems very slow moving.:D

Do you record the audio from everything?!

Just wondering how you do it, like clippings and stuff?

Yeah finally almost 7pm and the end of listening to Fern's voice. It seems to be worse now then before.:confused:

Duffy still number 1, ugh, bored of it now.

Switch next, though I don't know if it's as good now, it's still enjoyable.

EDIT: Eastenders is a riot isn't it :P

It seems if I miss a few episodes, everythings changed, except for the never ending Max-Stacey-Bradley-Tanya saga.

I quite like it with Grimmy.

Grimmy: "See ya later Reg! *Record plays* Oh yeah, and Fearne"

Do you record the audio from everything?!

Just wondering how you do it, like clippings and stuff?

No, but if you see something funny you're sure to catch it again on the fifty repeats.

Duffy still number 1, ugh, bored of it now.

Can't wait for the surgery tonight... What are they talking about tonight? It is not updated on the website... The one where they do anything goes it the best, most interesting... I don't like the gang ones or the time when they did two weeks of self image. God.:evil:

As for the Surgery, I really don't know what they're talking about. Last week was a hoot though, Kelly really had some trouble.

Yeah it's better when it's a free for all, but Kelly really struggles.

Amazin' Andy Parsons is on Switch tonight.

Yeah it's better when it's a free for all, but Kelly really struggles.

Amazin' Andy Parsons is on Switch tonight.

I can't stand the woman who does confuse the teacher feature, why would anyone put the word she says into there project? Madness.

I can't stand the woman who does confuse the teacher feature, why would anyone put the word she says into there project? Madness.

You'd be surprised. Our mission in RS was to put 'Ready Salted Crisps' into our exam. That exam paper got me an A ;)

You'd be surprised. Our mission in RS was to put 'Ready Salted Crisps' into our exam. That exam paper got me an A ;)

Haha, can't believe that what was the sentence like? By the way what's RS?

Thanks for the name change also.:)

Grimmy is making loads of mistakes tonight not to mention Kelly, lets see if she does better tonight.

It's only his third show, Kelly has been doing her show for 7 months now!

That's true, but she's a woman...joke, sorry I just had to say that even though it's not true, I'm not sexiest by the way.:D

But he was doing it with Anne Mac for longer too, but maybe she took care of most of the controls the only part he ever touched was the microphone.:)

But he was doing it with Anne Mac for longer too, but maybe she took care of most of the controls the only part he ever touched was the microphone.:)

Yeah, he was only a guest as such.

I don't give a damn about this Kate Modern bit.

YES! I never thought they'd repeat that show Scott was talking to them about!

Rather stupid though, on the last question "Do you think your a good person" she said yes and the answer was no, how do they know, it was a "Do you" question which means there are no right or wrong answers. I think that clip was a little edited but that's just my opinion.

YES! I never thought they'd repeat that show Scott was talking to them about!

Rather stupid though, on the last question "Do you think your a good person" she said yes and the answer was no, how do they know, it was a "Do you" question which means there are no right or wrong answers. I think that clip was a little edited but that's just my opinion.

Yes it was messily edited, they could have clipped something that would compact a bit better.

He was normally only there for about an hour or so when Annie Mac was presenting. Seemed to just be a case of plugging the TV show, having a general chat then going home.