Unofficial Mills

2nd March to 8th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How on earth do you fall off an exercise bike? An actual bike I can see but an exercise bike?

Did Scott fall off an exercise bike? haha, that must have looked really funny!!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

My parents managed to embarrass me infront of my best mate (who they recon Im seeing) from 140 miles away over MSN. Thankfully my mate saw the funny side of it and went along with what they were saying and he still laughs about it. I was so embarrassed at the time though and just wanted them to stop.

This song is really popular in Denmark. I seem to hear all the time on Danish radio. And everytime I'm just like "Oh, that's Duffy, she's the UK number one at the moment..."

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I have a serious problem with jellyfish. What the hell is the point of them?

I've been stung really badly twice, it scarred for over a year each time and bley hurt.

Went to the chemists though for a remedy.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

"..with all the charms, of a woman, you're just a baby in disguise.."

When I was in college (ages ago, as I'm in my mid-thirties now), I was in a grunge band (that should tell you how long ago that was) and one of our most popular songs was a guitar-heavy (and speeded up) version of "Young Girl."

My favorite verse has to be:

Beneath your perfume and make-up

You're just a baby in disguise

And though you know

That it's wrong to be

Alone with me

That come on look is in your eyes.

Firstborn due 20 May 2008. Wish me luck!

When I was in college (ages ago, as I'm in my mid-thirties now), I was in a grunge band (that should tell you how long ago that was) and one of our most popular songs was a guitar-heavy (and speeded up) version of "Young Girl."

My favorite verse has to be:

Beneath your perfume and make-up

You're just a baby in disguise

And though you know

That it's wrong to be

Alone with me

That come on look is in your eyes.

Thanks. I looked up the lyric and noted

"So hurry home to your mama

I'm sure she wonders where you are

Get out of here, before I have the time

To change my mind

'Cause I'm afraid we'll go too far, woah "

In other words he didn't do anything - if it had been a modern day song the result might have been different.

Nowadays this is such a touchy subject that wheras explicit songs about adult sex don't even get a raised eyebrow, suggestions of underageness in any mainstream and popular song would be greeted with howls for the blood of all concerned.

Also on a similar theme was Rod Stewart classic Maggie Mae, I seem to remember.

:)

UM is a nice place

It's nice to be back. How do everybody? Anyone joining me for the first hour of the Scott Mills show. I'm still amused by Derren Brown's show. I think flabbergasted is a good word to use for that.

(P.S Got to love that We Are Scientists track that ended Edith's show).

Right then, let the comments commence.