Unofficial Mills

2nd March to 8th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alphabeat were on Switch with Grimmy last night. Unfortunately Anders off of the drums (not to be confused with the other two) was ill.

There are only two Anders. And there are two Rasmus, one Troels and one Stine.

Oops, confused them with someone else..

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

in all of my life i have never heard sara cox play these inane sounds. why is she getting the credit for them?

She went off the rails during the breakfast show. Working with Chappers brings out the worse in you.

Hello. "Every time that we meet I skip a heart beat" - something to talk to the doctor about, I think, or possibly the cardiologist. I don't think that song's anything special really on the first listen, but it might grow on me.

Those oldies are pretty wrong, I never really noticed.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Hello. "Every time that we meet I skip a heart beat" - something to talk to the doctor about, I think, or possibly the cardiologist. I don't think that song's anything special really on the first listen, but it might grow on me.

Those oldies are pretty wrong, I never really noticed.

I don't remember what it was like on the first listen, but I've got the album, and it's definitely grown on me.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot