Laura to leave Scott Mills show

Jono

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, thanks for all your messages! very sweet!

Just wanted to let you know that a lovely lady called Becky will be joining the show but I don't think she'll have an on air voice...she'll join the camp of those who don't speak!...

Although the boys did joke about Becky's diary and 'One night with Becky' to wind me up! hahahaha!

xxxxxx

Guys, thanks for all your messages! very sweet!

Just wanted to let you know that a lovely lady called Becky will be joining the show but I don't think she'll have an on air voice...she'll join the camp of those who don't speak!...

Although the boys did joke about Becky's diary and 'One night with Becky' to wind me up! hahahaha!

xxxxxx

we'll miss you laura.

that becky will have to speak or laugh at scotts antics and jokes or else!!!1

on the grid.

she must look fit im afraid, it makes all the difference.

im sure she'll be ok in all fairness, but we will miss the voice and antics that only laura can produce. at times, that has been all the scott mills show for 3 hours a day.

on the grid.

If were all sending best wishes to Laura, id like to join in ... the show wont be the same without you... I love the way that Scott and Laura know each other really well and act as a team.

The Becky that's joining is the one from Edith's show..Edith was talking about her leaving last week.

Are there any other production team changes going on?

I heard a rumour that Scott was leaving to be replaced by Fearne and Reggie. Is that true? :S

That's weird. Some random contact, who wishes to be known only as...... 'Iain' told me the exact same thing. UM Conspiracy Theory No. 808!;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.