Unofficial Mills

It's coming from Maidstone!

simon38

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to announce that we've come to an agreement with the Big Weekend and I have a pair of tickets for the Saturday, so I get to see the Ting Tings and Fratellis :) I'll be going up on Friday and staying till Monday, maybe there'll be a sneeky hill to sit on during the Sunday gig.

it is a little strange how things change as soon as first thing monday morning when you were told the demand was so great, but that's great news :D i think two tickets for one day is not to be sniffed at and you made the right choice taking it. i look forward to hearing you and catherine's stories from maidstone :)

Me and Jono hope to bring you all the best coverage from saturday (and hopefully) sunday at the Big Weekend.

Does anyone have any bands in particular they would like to see pictures/videos of at the weekend?

Mac: "Join me again next week on Let’s Make No Fucking Sense when I will be waxing an owl." - GREEN WING

This is excellent news you two. Shame you didn't get Sunday tickets, but as Claire said two for Saturday are not to be sniffed at.

If Justin Timberlake turns up, I wouldn't mind a pic. You can also see Scott Vs Zane on Saturday.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you watched the Moyles interviews yet? They're pretty funny. The Pete Tong/Fat Boy Slim one is particularly amusing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2008/moyles/

PS. I hadn't realised how attractive Greg James is. Bit young for me though I think.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.