Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

This is more what made me sad today than what sucks in my life but I think the sentiment is similar.

A 19 year old got stabbed just a few minutes from my house yesterday morning: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7614934.stm, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7613967.stm

I walked past there earlier, there's loads of flowers on the pavement and a group of about 10 teenage boys standing around. It's really sad, all these stabbings. It was only a few weeks ago another teenage boy was stabbed in Croydon. The more stabbing incidents there are, the more teenagers are going to carry knives.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel awful. My heart is causing me immense pain and I'm stressed. I don't know how I'll cope with work AND university. I need to earn £50 a week to live. I mean what do I do? Benefits don't seem to be any use to me as they say those on M.E can only spend it on equipment or careers.

The only places here are night jobs and the doctors are recommending I give it up!

:(

I think you should get a sick note (sometimes called a medical certificate) from your GP and make a claim for incapacity benefit and income support (on incapacity grounds) Jono. If you cannot work because of your medical disposition and the GP is telling you that you shouldn't then you're entitled to claim.

I think you should get a sick note (sometimes called a medical certificate) from your GP and make a claim for incapacity benefit and income support (on incapacity grounds) Jono. If you cannot work because of your medical disposition and the GP is telling you that you shouldn't then you're entitled to claim.

The flaw is that I'm now a student so I don't get any benefits for that. Which I guess makes sense but at the same time it's naive to think students don't work. Especially in the holidays.

Watching all your friends leave for Uni and still being stuck in Reading by yourself.

I had that problem last year. In the end I just fell out of love with them. I was working and they didn't understand that. I carried on my job as usual at Christmas and in the summer but couldn't just stop my job to see them the nights they were out.

Saying goodbye to someone knowing I'll probably never see him again. It's hard to know what to say really. Oh well, tis life. There's a flip side to everything that's good. I've had a great summer, it just means saying goodbye to some people and knowing I may well not see some of them again.

I keep snapping at someone close to me. I am trying very hard not to but I keep doing it and feel bad afterwards, I don't feel like a very nice person these days and I don't like it. :(
Well we like you sweetie.:)

Yes, we love the Kirsty one!

What sucks? Losing the Media quiz today...nah, it's been an alright day, no complaints.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I forgot how hilly Nottingham is! Especially around the University. Nearly collapsed carrying my shopping home while pushing the bike up the hill by the hospital, I couldn't ride the bike up the hills because the backpack was pulling me backwards. I really need to get some panniers! Then we had to go to the bottom end of campus to get to Freshers fair and the walk back up the hill was horrible, carrying all the freebies and other crap we'd accumulated. My body is hurting and I'm going out tonight!