What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, I don't know which thread to use...!

the good thing is: I've finally finished writing my presentation for Tuesday's English class.

The bad one: now I have to learn it by heart (can take an awful lot of time) :(

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

We should've swapped! :D

I was actually thinking about asking on here if anyone would like to write it for me, but then decided that nobody likes writing presentations for other people...

Unfortunately we can't learn it for each other, I would love to learn your German presentation by heart instead of my English one... :D

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

Ja! Ich werde über meine Schule sprechen...

*falls asleep*

It's not even interesting!

At least I never have to read it ever again. It's out of the way now...

I can go back to saying utter rubbish in another language.

Der Schmetterling ist kleiner als der Hummer!

Ohai.

Had a run in with some stupid useless arrogant moody little blob at work this morning, had a go at me for having one of my headphones in. This was long before the shop was opened I might add. She then proceeded to lecture me on health and safety and all that waste of time and effort.

This isn't the first time me and that bad mooded disgusting example of human kind have come to blows either, she was extremely rude to me last time she was in our store and I gave as good as I got. Surprise surprise, she went and whinged about me that time as well......

Nearly a month on from this and I'm told I'm gettin a disciplinary because I "used vulgar or abusive language towards another individual"

All I did was say "fuck sake" when I was told to take my headphone out, that is headphone, as in I only had 1 in and was perfectly capable of hearing whatever else was going on around me

Not impressed with censorship

I suppose one consolation is I'm not aware of anyone who thinks its anything other than stupid, including some members of management. My main worry is losing my job over it, as they are treating is as gross misconduct and apparently the area manager was raging when she was told.

Hopefully it'll be a big slap on the wrist, however I'm pretty worried over who will be dealing with it. If its certain people I should be alright however theres a couple people I'm very concerned would take a much harder line

Hey sorry to hear about that, i really do hope everything works itself out. by the way, my previous comment was mean to be sarcasm. i now realise its a little ill-timed though.

don't worry, I saw the humour straight away ;)

Basically, the guy downstairs from me was having his loo overflow every time I flushed my loo. He turned up at the door like a raging bull this morning, demanding something be done.

I decided to run away. The sun was shining, and I decided it was not a day to deal with "toilets". My family dealt with the situation....they were there and offered, and it turned out not to be my fault, but the fault of blocked drains.

I had switched my 'phone off..... now, when I switched it on again, there's a number of texts from this idiot calling ME an idiot, and asking what sort of person simply walks off when someone is in a crisis.

What's with some people.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

My beautiful kitty isn't well :( Took him to the vets on Monday and he had fluid in his stomach and what they thought was a tumor. He's got to go back tomorrow for them to take another look but it's very likely that they will put him to sleep :cry:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

My beautiful kitty isn't well :( Took him to the vets on Monday and he had fluid in his stomach and what they thought was a tumor. He's got to go back tomorrow for them to take another look but it's very likely that they will put him to sleep :cry:

awww,:( *HUG*

:)

as someone who's had a cat in the family since 1996 i feel your pain. whatever people say about dogs being better than cats etc. they become part of the family regardless, even though she seems well you have to expect anything from a 14 year old cat. there will be a day when she won't wake up. hope all turns out for the best anyway.

on the grid.

I hope all goes well. I 'inherited' a cat when I met my partner, now my wife. I wouldnt have had one out of choice but I must admit they do become a part of the family. He wasnt well a couple of years ago and I really felt so sorry for him, luckily he recovered. Best wishes........

Aw. *hugs* - hate hearing stuff like this!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

A "friend", or as I am now starting to think, a person I know, is refusing to hand over money for gig tickets I bought back last summer for her (now) ex. She's been stubborne but eventually gave me the money for hers but is now of the opinion she was going to pay for them both but now they have split up she is refusing to give me the money for the other 1, saying its now up to me to get the money off her ex because she has nothing more to do with them.

This stupid girl works in finance, you would think she would have a basic understanding that you can't refuse to hand over owed money just because you change your mind, and that "debts" can't just be shifted on to someone else because you don't wanna pay any more