Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

I feel so very ill! I have a headache, a scratchy sore throat and a blocked nose. I've taken Lemsip tablets for it as I thought it was just a cold but it's just not easing off! It *could* be hayfever, but I've never had it before so I'm not sure of the symptoms :/

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry to hear that. where were you before then, when you were filimg your diarys and such? and where are you stopping now?

I was living with my friends family but someone in the village told North Devon Homes and they told trudy to kick me out as it was a breach of her contract.

Not sure. My cousin said I can live there for a but, but the sad thing is, is that i cant really afford 30 quid a week...

Kitty <3

I was living with my friends family but someone in the village told North Devon Homes and they told trudy to kick me out as it was a breach of her contract.

Not sure. My cousin said I can live there for a but, but the sad thing is, is that i cant really afford 30 quid a week...

:( really sorry to hear this Danni, wish there was something i could do to help.

did Trudy get a letter or something ?

what i think you should do is go to North Devon Homes (with a copy of the letter if you have one) say that you were living there for a little while, because you had nowhere else to stay & now that you have to leave Trudy's where are you [North Devon Homes] suggesting i live "on the streets ?" i really would go & lay it out to them that you have no other options other than the streets, they have a obligation, not sure how close your MP is but try them also.

god knows whey anyone treats someone like this, pisses me off.

:)

dispite only being 23 I'm already feeling that I've probably wasted my life and will just "get by" till the day I retire. Also I'm gonna have to make a trip to the doctors tomorrow to speak to them about a slightly worrying pain/ache

Not impressed with censorship

We certainly had the "my pet rock" for the "what rocks..." thread.

Oh and what sucks in my life is a very annoying allergy-related cough. I sound like a dog, sometimes like a dog barking, sometimes just yapping. My throat hurts too.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Hope you and anyone you know are ok x

Thanks John! Yeah we're all fine, luckily. The scary thing was that he was making his way down the county - if he'd have carried on and not got caught he would have eventually got to us. My dad had gone to the shop nearby where he works yesterday and was talking to a local - one of their friends lived in the area where Bird had been so they'd called to check if they were okay - they were but one of his victims was dead at the end of their drive. Absolutely horrific.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.