Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

Theres evidence to suggest I have autism/aspergers. After Watching Embarrasing bodies tonight, I took a test which can help determine where you are on the autistic spectrum. I came back with a very high score.

it's something I've dwelt on before, especially when AC, who has aspergers, lived with me. It's normally diagnosed in childhood, but considering how messed up my childhood was, I wasn't diagnosed with even my dyspraxia for a very long time.

I'm not thinking about this too much, but I'm going to make an appointment with my GP to explore this.

I did that test and came out with 45 I think, which was very high! My little brother has dyspraxia and aspergers so I guess i wouldn't be surprised if I had either to be honest and I have always thought I was dyspraxic.. I suppose i better do the same..

Kitty <3

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had too deep a sleep....having some difficulty getting going this morning....

The sleep of the living dead. Had a dream about the lady who does the taxis in Coronation Street. The one with the blonde hair. Basically we were down the beach together, she had suitcases, and she was leaving to go sailing for the day.... leaving me behind, feeling a bit sad. Hmmmm

Also apparently there were fireworks outside the building where I live between the hours of 0000 - 0200 hours, and I never heard a thing.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Alan. My granddad died this November, and my grandmother died November 2006 (I think...). Both times, we knew it wouldn't be long until it happened, but that doesn't make it any better.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Sorry to hear about that Alan, I've just seen. Hope you're doing okay :).

What also sucks is the news I've just found out about Bernie Nolan!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/04/25/bernie-nolan-diagnosed-with-breast-cancer-115875-22210296/

Quite sinister really that she's the third sister to contract the disease. Wishing her all the luck and strength.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Bored. Don't feel like reading. Well, not the book I have with me. Want to play forza but it's at my house. Can't sew because the artificial light here is horrible. Geek is being geeky. In one of those horrible moods where I can't decide what to do. Very annoying final fantasy music is very fucking annoying.

I may have to resort to violence.

I'd go home but the food is here. Which I also can't eat till he's done being geeky.

Jeez. Is it July yet? At least then I'd be able to do what I feel like doing.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

Not so much my life, but I fell so sorry for Danny Miller! If anyone (not that you would, because you lot obviously have lives, unlike me) watches Emmerdale, you would know that this year it has been the best it has ever been, with the whole Aaron's gay storyline. They were up for more awards than any other soap. Danny Miller, the actor playing Aaron in Emmerdale was up for more awards than any other actor! Danny Miller won nothing. Emmerdale won one award. Eastenders won TEN. Hurmmpph.

Yeahh.. I sorta became obsessed with Danny Miller. When I wasn't on UM, I was on Aaron/Danny Miller sites & on YouTube channels dedicated to him talking about him and watching him on repeat.. *sigh*

Had a run in with some stupid useless arrogant moody little blob at work this morning, had a go at me for having one of my headphones in. This was long before the shop was opened I might add. She then proceeded to lecture me on health and safety and all that waste of time and effort.

This isn't the first time me and that bad mooded disgusting example of human kind have come to blows either, she was extremely rude to me last time she was in our store and I gave as good as I got. Surprise surprise, she went and whinged about me that time as well......

Not impressed with censorship

At my school we can listen to music through headphones in art and graphics, and that could be considered dangerous, what with the knives and chemicals, but we're still allowed. I don't see how it can affect health and safety in a shop, especially when it hasn't even opened yet. And one headphone? That's barely antisocial - you can still hear everything. Half my lessons are like that... She's just over zealous and pernickety in my opinion.

Ohai.

well this one is known for bein pretty anal about the slightest little things and apparently if I have them in it means I can't hear things like fire alarms, however I heard her moronic tones pretty clearly when she first spoke to me this morning. I got that bit in when I was "apologising" to her, told her I couldnt prove it but she'd have to take my word for it that I only ever have 1 in and its pretty low precisely because otherwise I wouldnt be able to hear things like a fire alarm. All I can say is thank god she's only filling in for someone else on maternaty leave because otherwise I'd actually have kicked her back to wherever it is she actually comes from

At my school we can listen to music through headphones in art and graphics, and that could be considered dangerous, what with the knives and chemicals, but we're still allowed.

I used to listen to it at school as well, oh how an afternoon in Graph Comm was brightened up listenint to R1 instead of sitting in silence.

At my school we can listen to music through headphones in art and graphics, and that could be considered dangerous, what with the knives and chemicals, but we're still allowed. I don't see how it can affect health and safety in a shop, especially when it hasn't even opened yet. And one headphone? That's barely antisocial - you can still hear everything. Half my lessons are like that... She's just over zealous and pernickety in my opinion.

We got away with listening to music during the photography exam - but the department are pretty lax when it comes to that kind of thing. And a lot of other things really, but I'm not going to have a rant about that now.

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!