What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm already sick of hearing about David bloody Beckham... it's not like he was ever in a World Cup winning team or anything yet people are going on like he should have won the world cup on his own - just for turning up...

those are the same ones who think rooney will win us the cup by himself, never listen. the reason why spain did so well 2 years ago is because everyone saw them as a team, not just torres or fabregas etc. they were all as important as each other and therefore non of their players felt undervalued. Imagine how say gerrard would feel of he scored 2 goals in a game, and all they talk about is rooney. THAT is why england don't deserve the world cup, unless the attitude changes.

as for becks, it's the end of an era. i found the way he turned things around from what happened in 98 was inspiring. he always gave near enough his best for us, we'll never see his kind again.

on the grid.

potentiolly extremely expensive day tomorrow, car is going in for its MOT and service. I gave it a hell of a bash during the winter on an icy road and bent the rear axle, that was replaced however I'm really worried the front took a bit of a knock as well and theres gonna be a hefty bill to get it through.

Oh, and to top it off the courtesy car is a massive pain in the arse

Not impressed with censorship

the car failed its MOT, cost me about £200 on top of the price of the MOT/service to get it fixed. To top it all off, when I handed the courtesy car back I was shown a scuff mark on 1 of the wheel arches, I know I didnt cause it but cos the car was in my care I'll need to pay for a repair :(

Thanks Viv. Considerin their car has a little scuff on it, you would think they would have been in touch with me today to say what they had to do about it.

I'm a little concerned at the cost though. The man behind the desk at the service department says if a car goes back with something on it the bodyshop tent to just take it off and respray it, they don't bother doing the little repairs that the likes of halfords would (which I've seen being done on a BMW and it looked as good as new when it had been done). He told me he would see what he could do and if it could maybe be fixed with some rubbing compound(whatever that is) cos he knows the excess on the insurance on the car was very high, I'll just have to hope he's spoken to them and it can be done that way

Personally I think there has to be a quicker/cheaper alternative than taking the bumper off and respraying it which would work just as well. My main worry is that I'm gonna fall victim to a money making exercise as its the same dealership who are gonna get the money for repainting it, and I don't think they'll cooperate if I tell them I want them to contact other places such as halfords or kwik fit (some do bodywork things as well as the usual tyres etc) to see if the work can be done for less.

I know if the car was in my care I should pay for any damage thats occurred which I've been in posession of it, the same as I would expect them to if my car had been damaged while they had it, I just dont wanna be facing an unnecessarly large bill

P.S - the scuff/scratch mark is on the wheel arch and is no more than 3 inches long and about half an inch wide, its barely noticeable, he had to look pretty closely at the car to see it to be honest

RE, cxx666

i don't think there is much you can do to be honest, the thing is that they probably won't actually get anything done to the car, i have had a few courtesy/hire cars over the years & when you pick it up someone should show you round the car & they should point out things wrong with it, however you should look at everything on the car very carefully & if you see something point it out to them & they will mark it down on a diagram, sorry this has happened to you but i think you will have to put this down to experience.

my dad had a few scratches done on his car & he got a bloke out to do it & that was about £200, you should be able to get a independent quote for the repair of the car, who's insurance was the car under yours or theirs, because the last time i had one (a few years back now) i was asked if i wanted to pay something like £40-50 to give full cover so that if anything did happen i wouldn't have to pay any excess, regarding the car having a high excess they should have told you thins when you were give the car & given a choice.

i think maybe a trip to the citizens advice would be a idea.

washed the car & noticed a scratch has appeared, looks like a stone (or something got threw up off the wheel) :|

could have been worse though i suppose

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caPmw3OVQMo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caPmw3OVQMo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

:)

could have been worse though i suppose

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caPmw3OVQMo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caPmw3OVQMo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

that's incredible.

on the grid.

I see the video has been removed, I wonder if thats got anything to do with the "investigation" the police have supposidly started about it

When I've had courtesy cars in the past they were put temporarly on my insurance, but for reasons I dont know, this time I was told they have changed their policy so I had to be put on Evans Halshaw's insurance instead.

We had a look at the car before I was given it, to see if there was any damage and we didnt see any, but when I handed it back the same guy checked over it pretty thoroughly, and had to wipe away some dirt around the wheel arch to uncover the (not particularly noticeable) scratch/scuff.

Like I said before, I'm not trying to get out of paying for any damage because the car was in my care, although I still maintain I did nothing that could have caused that cos I was careful not to risk scraping it off anything, sadly its been done when the car has been sitting in a car park or something. I'm just concerned about facing a big bill when I think there must be a cheaper solution that will produce the same result.

I went down to the dealership today to see if the guy had spoken to bodyshop. He said he hadnt had a chance to speak to them yet, but I was to leave it with him and not to worry about it. He did tell me on monday he would see if there was an easy option cos there is a £500 exess on that insurance, I thought £300 on my own was bad!

I see the video has been removed, I wonder if thats got anything to do with the "investigation" the police have supposidly started about it

bugger. i was going to grab that video as well, just in case such a thing happened.

on the grid.

I'm going home for Easter today and I'm normally really excited to go home. This time I'm not though because basically my sister caused an argument and now everyone thinks it's all okay to be nice and time to move on etc. but I don't feel I've got my point across. Whenever I do try and get my point across, they don't listen! Whenever my mum's phoned up to speak to me since I always end up in tears. I just don't want to go - I think it's a combination of stress and this "row" that's made me feel this way. Woo to three weeks of misery.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

i'm working in a shopping centre all day today. been here since 8 and i'm straight out of here at 5, to djing from 7pm till god knows what time tonight. oh and i had 2 hours sleep last night on top of that, due to me djing untill 3 in the morning.

on the grid.

I got a cold sore. The cold sore then got infected with Impetigo.

I have to take antibiotics, antivirals and probiotic stuff, put some cream on it and have eye drops. I have an alarm clock to remind me when I have to do something, but it always freaks me out when it goes off for some bizarre reason.

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!

Wow i disappear for a while and come back and there are a tonne of people i dont know

:(

Not nessesarily a bad thing... I just dont know a lot of you these days

Anyway I got kicked out and I am living at a friends now so I will be back on here a bit more.

What sucks? Got kicked out, the guy i really like no longer likes me, i am living with said person and his family, i need to find a full time job, i need to find a flat, i have been being sick everyday for over a week now, i have been put on anti depressants, my mum and i arent talking, the weather is awful... oh and my bum is numb.

Kitty <3