Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

Facebook is displaying "Meet single guys" ads again :(

It's raining.

I am just digesting the information that I found out today, about the lies he told me and the stories he kept spinning. I don't know what was real and what was made up any more. I think I am still in shock though and the lowest feelings are yet to come. And I only had 3 hours sleep.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hearing bad levels of desperation. After a text based conversation with a girl who wants to meet me, and explaining I was hopefull something might come of someone else I've been speaking to, she told me "well if she dont want you I wouldnt say no"

Saying you'd settle for someone else's rejects just screams desperate to me, and desperation is not something I find attractive in a person.

Not impressed with censorship

I'm scared of going to Norwich pride this year. I have a feeling I may have to, but I really, REALLY don't want to. not after all the shit with AC, cos hes bound to be there. It's not till like july, but I'm shitting myself about it. *shudders*

do you want to go though?

do you want to go though?

Course I do, it's as important as London Pride to me. But if I can't rise above my feelings about that little cock-faced brat before July...

Oh yeah. The college has intervened now. they're organizing a face to face meeting with the aforementioned brat to help me get over him. >.>

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Course I do, it's as important as London Pride to me. But if I can't rise above my feelings about that little cock-faced brat before July...

Oh yeah. The college has intervened now. they're organizing a face to face meeting with the aforementioned brat to help me get over him. >.>

Well if you wanna go then go. I know its not quite the same, but theres a couple clubs in town I won't go to cos I know droopy usually slags her way around them so I understand how you feel there. However if I'm with friends and having a good time I probably wouldnt notice her, so theres a chance you wouldnt notice him either.

Having a face to face to try and get over someone is probably a better idea than what I did. I went down a differnt route last July, and I have to wait till this July before my car is no longer under threat of being taken off me :|

to cut a very long story short, 1 morning I bumped into an old workmate of hers and she told me even more about her lying cheating ways where I was concerned. On my way home from work that day I saw her in ehr car so i decided to chase her so I could have a few words with her. Pulled an overtaking move on her which in reflection was pretty risky, but once I got infront I changed my mind about wantint to speak to her which made it all a bit pointles. She decided to call the police and do the whole terrified ex girlfriend routine and I was given an asbo.

Not my finest hour I'll admit

I have had problems with my flatmates (although tbh it's been mostly one of them causing the problems).

However tonight the problems went further than I ever thought they could go. I have only just calmed down enough to post this and it happened at 4am.

Rich(Darloboy) came over, we watched the superbowl then we gave up and went to bed about 2am. we both fell asleep then at 4am I was woken up by my bedroom light going on and a random guy I've never seen before walking into my room and approach the side of my bed. I shouted and Rich woke up and jumped up. By this point the guy was at the side of my bed, saw Rich and quickly left putting the light out so we couldn't see him. Rich waited at my door while I went and spoke to my flatmate who basically told me I was over reacting and that he had just made a mistake (OK granted my door is next to the bathroom but there is making a mistake and there is walking into a girls bedroom at 4am and going up to the bed). Rich waited at the bathroom door where the guy had went and hid(and crapped all over the toilet seat and floor) to shout at him for coming in, for the guy to laugh in his face then go back to my flatmates bedroom. She has since had a go at me and then announced she's leaving and going home for good since she was only up here to be with her friends and we (Rich and I) are making her life miserable.