Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

Oh yeah and all our other friends asking why I wasn't spending all my time with sort of boy. Uhhh because I'm not dropping my friends for a boy because it's a slippery slope. *sigh*

Ummm, I don't suppose you have cocktail sticks I can stab in her eyes? Or a glass of water I can drop her phone in when she gets back at the weekend... hehe

Oooh I remembered my other frustration: I am still moneyless for the JSA people are shite.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest CancerForTheCure
See this is what not being single does to you, you become a crap friend to your friends!!!!!!!

*HUGS* Poor Bumble. Anything us lot can do to cheer you up??

Argh so true. When I started going out with my boyfriend, my best friend was really upset because we weren't seeing each other 24/7. Ironically, now that she has a boyfriend we don't EVER see her anymore - last time I saw her was during our History exam 3 months ago. I see my boyfriend just as much as I see my friends but quite a lot of people completely abandon their friends. Wonder what they are going to do when they get dumped :)

Admittedly, my boyfriend IS my priority and my best friend, but he is not the only one.

I'm at a dead end today. I want to give up my newspaper column because it's not doing anything for me and seems to be stressing me out. I also don't seem to get any response from the local radio station here so it seems I'll be working at the supermarket still, and that's the only place that will accept students in this poxy town.

I need to know what I am doing properly for my dissertation and I'm going round in circles and my head is spinning. The journal articles really aren't happening, whatever happens, I don't understand qualitative data or how to analyse it and the more I read, the more confused I get. I feel like I'm just ploughing through this research with my eyes closed, grabbing anything I can in the hope it might come in useful. I know that I need to be focused and know exactly what information I'm looking for and have an in depth theoretical background but I really can't seem to work out any of it. It really is important and I feel like I'm screwing it up and wasting time and I've only got a few weeks left and haven't interviewed anyone yet.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Guest CancerForTheCure

Moving away to university.

I've been looking forward to it for the past year and today I have realised I don't want to go :( There are so many things I am unsure about. I absolutely hate changes and there are so many things that are now going to change! My mum won't be able to cope without me; it's unlikely I will see any of my friends even though I love them like mad; I'll be living with my boyfriend which is brilliant but scary; I'll probably discover I am not even GOOD at Law; When I like someone, I get reeeeally attached to them, which means I'll be very homesick/missing my friends a lot :( All of it makes me want to cry and I'm moving up to Nottingham on Monday...

*hugs* That's exactly how I felt and the first month or so is horrible but if you stick it out then you suddenly realise one day that you really don't want to go home

I swear my friend is trying to annoy the hell out of me. I just had text saying I should go to that part of the country sometime.

RARGH!

She knows there's ages till I can go home. Ffs.

Moving away to university.

I've been looking forward to it for the past year and today I have realised I don't want to go :( There are so many things I am unsure about. I absolutely hate changes and there are so many things that are now going to change! My mum won't be able to cope without me; it's unlikely I will see any of my friends even though I love them like mad; I'll be living with my boyfriend which is brilliant but scary; I'll probably discover I am not even GOOD at Law; When I like someone, I get reeeeally attached to them, which means I'll be very homesick/missing my friends a lot :( All of it makes me want to cry and I'm moving up to Nottingham on Monday...

I'm glad someone else feels the same about going to uni...everyone I know seems to look down at me because I'm really scared about it all! We'll be fine, I hope :)

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Aww it's ok, really it is, going to uni. At first it's scary because you don't know anyone and I remember meeting people and wondering, "will this person become one of my friends or will I never speak to them again?" It will be ok though. There's so many people at uni that you will find the people you fit in with, they just may not be the first people you meet. Oh and Paula, Nottingham isn't that bad.

As for friends from before uni, if they're worth it, make the effort to stay in touch, particularly during the holidays. People do change when they go to uni and some you do lose touch with but not all.

As for me, I'm stressed out about my dissertation and my parents are back on Sunday, which will add extra stress.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I have a cold. I am in work at 5:30 tomorrow morning. again. I have a list as long as a petrol hose of things to do tomorrow and Head office are coming down to have an inspection. at 9am.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cock.

Good luck with this. You poor thing.

I like your expression, "a list as long as a petrol hose". Fanbloodytastic.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Said friend getting all upset because her parents think she's doing things too quickly and then getting irritated with me because I can't help but agree.

Hey, let's invite parents to meet parents at our house over Christmas and New Year. Because that's not a busy time of year. Ffs. It is for normal families let alone ours with having to organise carers and stuff.