What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My granddad just passed away. He was very ill, and in a way I think we were waiting for it to happen (we knew it wouldn't be long, anyway) - but that doesn't make it less sad.

Hugs for you Sigrid. At least he is at peace now.

I read your Olly stuff with "nosey twat' interest. Dannip15, I highly recommend you just get shot and don't look back. From what I've read, you'll never be able to trust him, and he obviously doesn't think too highly of you by the way he treats you. There's a whole world of people out there, go find a different one that will love you for who you are and not treat you like an accessory.

You could start by deleting his phone number.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

This doesn't suck, it's better described as just being annoying. I would have tweeted this, but my flatmates have got Twitter now, so unlucky, it's you guys I'm about to rant to! Today I spent a fair bit of time cleaning the kitchen in our flat, just because no-one else was going to do it, so I thought I may aswell. I swept up, hoovered, cleaned the coffee and dining table, cleaned the hob and all of the worktops just because I was sick of living in a pigsty. I cleaned up stuff that wasn't mine, tidied it all up in an effort to make the room look worth living in again.

What gets me is, not only have they not even noticed I've cleaned up, but it's back to how it was again in the space of about an hour. Pfft. I seriously think they believe the cleaning fairies come to do it. Time for a rota I think.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Aw, bless you DC!! :-(

I got extra hours at work, which was supposed to be on-going. Now, this afternoon, due to money (yet again), we got told it won't be on-going, which puts me right back at square f****** one. Going to watch TV, then have an early night. :-( A bit fed up. No fair. No fair. No fair.

Also, someone at the library just congratulated me on the extra hours, and I just had to nod. I couldn't even be bothered explaining it is all off again. :-(

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Twat face olly turned up and ruined an awesome evening. Telling me the past 5 months didnt happen. I am starting to think he has psychological problems... I mean he looked convinced nothing had happened between us and i think he thinks i am going to question myself thinking did it actually happen?

Instead i went absolutly mental at him! I went to punch him in the face but got dragged away by my mate aiden...

Kitty <3

Eeek it does sound like he has psychological problems. He is definitely playing mind games. I hope your other friends are there to help you out and protect you if you see him again because he sounds really really bad for you.

I don't get to see the bf for 2 weeks now which sucks. I've been feeling irrationally insecure about it, which is out of character for me. I'm worried that the longer I don't see him, the more insecure I'll get. Something I have to deal with though really, hopefully my feelings will settle down.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

My ex flatmate has taken ignoring me to a whole new level now, he actually looks annoyed by my presence when he knows I'm near by. Thing is, he still has a set of my keys, so I can't just forget about him even if I could. So I'm gonna make myself as visible to him as possible from now on (admittedly I have been hiding away a lot during the times when I know he could be around college), force him into some form of contact. wish me luck :|

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

For the first time in 4 years I actually feel so depressed I want to hurt myself. I should explain that I have certain mental barriers built to keep my depression at bay, but they seem to have become ineffective over the last week or so. The worst thing is, I haven't a clue whats causing me to feel this way, not because theres so little going on, but because theres so much.

It's at bay for now, but I don't know how much longer I can cope. Reality seems utterly surreal right now and if I'm totally honest, I want out.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

For the first time in 4 years I actually feel so depressed I want to hurt myself. I should explain that I have certain mental barriers built to keep my depression at bay, but they seem to have become ineffective over the last week or so. The worst thing is, I haven't a clue whats causing me to feel this way, not because theres so little going on, but because theres so much.

It's at bay for now, but I don't know how much longer I can cope. Reality seems utterly surreal right now and if I'm totally honest, I want out.

Aww Nik *huggles*

Does this have something to do with the ex-flatmate as well? No doing anything like that!:confused:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Mental barriers don't keep depression at bay. They just move it to one side until there's no more room and it all comes pouring out. That's why there's so much going on - if you don't deal with things as they come, you just end up having to deal with everything in one go which makes it worse.

I've been where you are - I've felt the moments where reality didn't seem real and everything was almost in a fantasy world. I've woken up in the middle of the night suffering from panic attacks. It's rough as hell and nothing I've done to help myself will probably comfort you because I know I hate it when people say "well I did this so you can too" because we're all different creatures who act and react in different ways. But just take a step back and evaluate everything. Write something down, or talk out loud to yourself about how you feel. Rationalise everything and see where it takes you. Don't do anything stupid - just relax a little. Set aside an afternoon or an evening where you can just sit and let things happen naturally. It might work, it might not, but there's always a way and you clearly want to try something to help yourself. If you want the change so badly, you'll find a way to make it happen :)

For the first time in 4 years I actually feel so depressed I want to hurt myself. .......................The worst thing is, I haven't a clue whats causing me to feel this way, not because theres so little going on, but because theres so much. .

Its all the little things that build up to create 1 big thing, the best thing to do is try and talk about it with people, friends who know you and whats going on but also people who know you but arent as big in your life, what I'd call the "neutral" friends.

The close friends will be the ones that can offer an informed opinion on things as they'll have a much greater understanding of whats what, and the "neutral" ones are (i find) better to have a moan or a rant to about things that are bothering you, they're less likely to go back to others and say what you've been saying. I've been doing this lately and it helps greatly. My problems are probably a thousand times less than whatevers causin you to feel like that, but I guess the idea behind talking them over with people is the same.

I know its easy for someone to sit and say "dont hurt yourself". Someone once told me that physically hurting yourself helps to replace the emotional/mental pain. I've been in that very position myself and to an extent I agree, but what I also know is that it is short term, the mental pain returns which only sends the person into a pointless spiral of mental/physical/mental/physical pain with 1 simply replacing the other.

I know some of ehat I've said might come across as harsh but believe me there is no nastyness intended, I'm just giving you an informed opinion from someone thats been there before. Hope everything works out and in some way this big long speech has helped

Not impressed with censorship