Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

Yeah, it's all because of a bit of publicity about a few people on Incapacity Benefit who were running marathons in their spare time. So people who genuinely are too ill to work have to go through all sorts of crap to get the benefits they need to live on. My sister reckons that unless you were brought up on benefits it's impossible to know how to work the system. I suppose she's lucky that my parents have enough money to support her because the government are giving her about £20 a week to live on which is stupid. It also doesn't help that some doctors don't even believe in ME and think it's just laziness.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last night I thoroughly screwed things up with a friend (K) who i have feelings for, who I thought also liked me back, but it turns out is 100% not interested.

I was curious as to why she was so determined to see her friend from college, and her cousin told me it was because they've got a bit of a thing. I phoned a freind (A) who was with her to tell her what I'd been told and she said K had just told her herself. I had a rant about it on the phone to A because I was hurt and feel incredibly stupid, and then K took the phone and asked what was wrong. I told her I wasnt willin to say becaues it would come between us and I would get over it. After talkin to her cousin and another friend briefly I was told she had decided to go home. I met A and rushed to the bus stop to see if she was still there.

When I got to her she said she couldn't handle bein me angry at her for havin a guy because she had told me she didnt have feelings for me (which I DON'T recall). I tried to explain I'm angry and hurt because she didnt tell me and we're supposed to be best mates. I asked her to get in my car and she refused, optin to pay for a taxi instead and went home.

So I'm sure you can understand why my life sucks right now, as it wasn't just me who thought she liked me back based on how she acted round me and the fact she talks to me all the time either on text msn or in person. I'm really worried I've done irreversible damaged and lost a good friend :( I've asked her if we can talk today and she said yes, because I need to tell her the real reason I'm so upset over it. However I wouldn't be surprised if she changes her mind

Not impressed with censorship

Aww no, that's a really difficult one. I wouldn't think you've done irreversible damage, but things might be a little awkward for a while. If she doesn't want to talk about it straight away then leave it a few days, still talk, but not about "it" and then try to tackle it again. She's probably in shock and needs a bit of time to sort her feelings out. You can't help how you feel and everyone falls for their friends sometimes. Just last month I was in a similar situation where everyone thought my friend and I liked each other as more than friends and should be together but then he decided that he didn't actually feel that way. We're still friends. So yeah, it'll be a difficult time, but don't give up on your friendship because I think you'll be worth more to her than that.

Oh, and what sucks in my life? Everyone I know is going insane with dissertation stress. Some people seem to be trying to work on it 24 hours a day, I swear they don't sleep. Maybe power naps in the computer room. I couldn't do that. I can't wait for it to be over. Having a stupid field trip the day the deadline before doesn't exactly help things, the lecturer's a bastard "Oh but you should have it all finished by then" but we won't, because most people aren't even halfway yet.

Thanks Lucinda, well I've had a talk with her on texts cos she's about to start work.

She now knows she was givin off signals that made everyone think she was interested and has told me she didnt mean it to look like that, I've said I was hurt because she didnt tell me and I'm angry with myself for allowin me to be in the position where I liked her as much as I do. She knows I think she's out my league (I dont know why I ever changed my opinion if I'm honest) and I'm not gonna let my feelins cloud my judgement again. I've told her I'd rather have her as a friend than not have her at all and I just wanna go back to how things were before. Just gotta wait and see what she says when she replies to that now

It sounds like you've done the best thing there. It sounds like a misunderstanding on her part, she must have just assumed that you felt the same way as her, ie. you just liked her as a friend. I guess she didn't think you'd have a problem with her getting with another guy. I know it seems difficult at the moment but I think it'll be better in the long run, having things out in the open and it's good that you can talk about it (problem I had is that the guy just can't express his feelings and couldn't make his mind up anyway about how he felt).

What sucks.. I shall tell you.

Pre morning bowel movement and being unable to get back to sleep, consequently being awake since 5am... when all next week, that's what time I'll be up for work!

It also sucks that I didn't win the Lotto Euro Millions last night, but I can't be too disheartened as I didn't actually put it on.. BUT.. tonight, I shall remain optimistic and I'll have a little dabbles.. as well as a few quid on the football coupons later today.

So, before you post your next post. You think about my day and realise, it could be worse, you could be me and been awake already for 7 hours on a Saturday morning. :*

What sucks.. I shall tell you.

Pre morning bowel movement and being unable to get back to sleep, consequently being awake since 5am... when all next week, that's what time I'll be up for work!

It also sucks that I didn't win the Lotto Euro Millions last night, but I can't be too disheartened as I didn't actually put it on.. BUT.. tonight, I shall remain optimistic and I'll have a little dabbles.. as well as a few quid on the football coupons later today.

So, before you post your next post. You think about my day and realise, it could be worse, you could be me and been awake already for 7 hours on a Saturday morning. :*

you know what REALLY sucks? Being woke up at 5am nearly everyday, either by 2 year old screaming cos she has a major chest infection or she is bouncing on my bed. also not getting to sleep till 3 in the morning most nights because you have a sleep problem...

Kitty <3

I guess you do have a valid point... but with every pleasure of making a baby comes the pain of having one and the sleepless nights.

Insomnia is also a pain in butt creek.. But, I like to see myself as a part-time narcoleptic. ;)

Its not my baby though... thankfully. Its my cousin... i live with my aunty lol

I know someone who is actually narcoleptic

Kitty <3

Yeah, insomnia is rubbish. Weirdly, I was asleep, but having a dream that I couldn't sleep and I was listening to music and eating tinned fruit salad and my housemate was complaining that the noise was keeping him awake. Ironic, because he's the one who stays up till 5am. At the moment I am sleeping as well as I ever do but waking up a lot which is annoying. Probably because one of my housemates doesn't go to bed till about 5am and another one gets up and leaves the house at 6:30am. It's a 24 hour house...

Acid reflux sucks, especially during the night, because it makes my throat burn and it's generally horrible.

I just got a message off someone from a group of people who i used to hang out with which said:

"Why have you not been hanging out with us, you blanked me the other day. I dont care what your F****** excuse is, its not good enough, your a rude bitch and a s***. You dont care about anybody but yourself, i dont give a damn that your mum did what she did to you, just get over it and stop being so f****** depressed"

Ok i stopped hanging out with them cos this very girl told me to get f****** lost because im not welcome and nobody in the group actually likes me, she seems to forget what she says. I dont know what her problem is. Im not a s*** cos i dont sleep around or anything. She is so selfish... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

It actually made me cry :(

Kitty <3

Ok i stopped hanging out with them cos this very girl told me to get f****** lost because im not welcome and nobody in the group actually likes me, she seems to forget what she says. I dont know what her problem is. Im not a s*** cos i dont sleep around or anything. She is so selfish... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

It actually made me cry :(

I'm not surprised you cried :( come join me over in misery corner, you can give me moral support when it comes to crying, I think if i was actually managed to cry over my problems it would make me feel better.

Whoever the person was, when you get messages like that it shows that not hanging around with them is actually better for you because you could have ended up like them. Fortunately for me I've got a good group of friends around me at the moment who have been supportive and willing to listen to my problems, the main 1 being what I posted earlier on actually

Sorry to hear about that Danni. Still, on the upside, look how low this person is, no wonder you don't hang around with her. Just from that message, she comes across as a stuck up, intolerable little scrote. With "friends" like that, you don't need enemies.

You're better off without, atleast with REAL friend support, you can get through your problems and keep them a thing of the past and a distant memory, a real friend wouldn't bring up the past to hurt you. Obviously this reprobate thinks about no one but themselves. Oh the irony... isn't that what she said to you?...

CXX - My ex girlfriend got pregnant by someone one month in to us being on a break. I asked how she could do that to me, she told me "someone said you'd got a new girlfriend". A total kick to th nads that was, the sad thing is.. she wants to get back with me now the shit has hit the fan with her and she's got no one to turn to!

No chance. I've nothing against step-parenting.. but I'm not bringing or helping to raise a child that should have been mine lol.. No way.

That kills, but hey.. Chin up!

Thanks CXX and Bonzo.

And haha bonzo it is quiteironic isnt it? She thought i was only thinking of myself at a time when i was gonna end up homeless, me and mum's relationship fell apart and everything (list goes on...) That was all that was on my mind. Stupid girl...

Kitty <3

I was meant to start work at half twelve today, or so I thought, so I got in to town at like 12.10 and just as I got off the bus they phoned me asking where I was because I was rota-ed in to start at 12. I was like really apologetic and rushed in and got there for 12.15 thinking it was my mistake and everything. So they moaned at me and took 15 minutes off my lunch and my supervisor person got really shitty about it. I checked my log sheet, and it was clearly visible that it had been changed from 12.30 to 12.00, but they never thought to phone and tell me. They knew I wasn't in yesterday, how the fuck was I supposed to guess? Did I get an apology from anyone? Er no. I'm so pissed off about it.

This is one of many reasons why I plan to hand my notice in as soon as I can afford to. My resignation letter is going to be epic.

I didn't really get any sleep. I was in bed by midnight but still somehow awake at 8:30am when my alarm went. It's really really annoying. I think I might have dozed off between about 6:30 and 8 but it wasn't proper sleep. I'm not even tired still. I've got this anxiety which causes adrenalin and I can't make it go away. Nothing works. Now I've got to be on campus till 6pm and was hoping to go to the pub afterwards so I shall have to see how that goes.

It's really really annoying that I wasted time so close to my dissertation deadline.

Life is a living hell at the moment. All i am getting is abuse of the people who i used to hang out with (the group i referred to before). They just keep shouting names at me and they are saying im rude and whatever. If i do say Hi they blank me anyway, i cant win.

Plus i get my exam results on thursday and i am being put under lots of pressure to do better than last year but i dont think i have because i panicked in the exams. Plus i have confused feelings for people and i cant do anything about it because im so confused, im not sure if there are real feelings there or if its because im not long out of a relationship.

My mum is getting jelous of the fact that since i have lived out my aunties house peopel ahve confused her for my mum as we look so alike, more than me and mum do. SHe thinks my aunty is trying to be my mum (which she isnt) and my aunty thinks my mum isnt really being a mum to me. My mum wont pay anthing towards me liveing there. My aunty found out about why i am too scared to go back to mums and says she cant speak to my mum because she is soo ashamed of her.

I have been being sick a lot recently, although the GP says its a virus (I have had it for months now) I am starting to believe its down to stress.

Kitty <3