Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

Hope you're doing OK as well Craig. Having a migraine is one of the most horrible experiences you can have. I used to get quite a lot of them when I was at school, thankfully I seem to have grown out of them now.

Oh I know, I remember my first as a kid, I had no idea what was happening other than I was in absolute agony and had to be carried to bed unable to look at any light whatsoever. I used to get them a lot in my teens but stopped getting them so much when I went into my 20s. It was Wednesday evening when it came on, and I still had pain by the weekend thats how bad I get them.

Easily the worst pain I've ever experienced, and considering I've had a tennis ball in the crotch.........

Not impressed with censorship

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Easily the worst pain I've ever experienced, and considering I've had a tennis ball in the crotch.........

Oof, gotta be up there with Proper cricket ball to same place and rubbery 'safer' cricket/softball balls my school used to use to the eye... with grit included.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the most expensive week I've had in a long time.

My car got serviced yesterday so that was £150 less in my pocket. The remote locking for it has been broken for the best part of a year so I decided it was time to get that fixed as well, when I went to the garage and asked about it they phoned Vauxhall and were told new part would be about £70 plus VAT. I didn't mind it because that was actually cheaper than I had been told at a Vauxhall dealer, probably because their labour costs are higher. So anyways I turn up today, expect everything to go well and when I pay it I think something isn't right. Only when I look at the recepit do I see I was charged almost double because Vauxhall decided to sent the garage a brand new key as well as a new remote, which wasn't what either me or the garage doing the work had asked for.

Went back in to queery it and they said they were very sorry etc etc, Vauxhall have done this a couple of times recently with parts that weren't quite as requested but pointed out that they themselves had knocked a bit off the price for me. I don't know whether to be more angry at the garage because the increased bill has been passed onto me or angry at Vauxhall for making and selling a part which wasn't asked for in a blatant attempt to make more money. At the end of the day the key would only work in my car so its not like anywhere is gonna be refunding me for the cost of it, even though I didn't ask for it in the first place.

I should point out that the service and key were done by 2 different places, I have absolutely no problems with the guy who did my service because its an independant garage and my mechanic is a friends brother so I trust I'd get good work done there, plus he is cheaper whenever I've had to get work done in the past and at short notice.

it is not even 1130 hours, tuna4brains

I am a bit cross this morning. I need hair cut (I have now managed to get an appointment)... however, when I got off the bus, I went into the place where this really rude girl was sat. She announced they were fully booked, so I asked her if there were other places to go. Rather than telling me what they were, she rolled eyes and said "There are lots of places" (no help).

So, I (who has quite bad pmt today) informed her I would find somewhere myself, then went on and slammed the door. Unfortunately, it has made their Xmas display fall down, plus a couple of the customers were staring at me throo the windows.

Then I arrive at the library, only to be informed I can only have computer number ONE for an hour, because it has a big screen, and someone may want it. The thing is, I want it, so I told the library staff this. More rolling eyes.

I have got computer number ONE until 1 pm, and a hair do at 1:30.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I can't even follow this. Too early in morning.

To cut a long story short, I was faced with a bill nearly twice as much as it was meant to be because somebody at Vauxhall didn't pay attention when they were told what part of the key it was which needed replaced. It was meant to be the buttons for my remote locking, but they decided to send that along with a new key which they had had cut. I didn't want the key replaced.

Well unfortunately because I paid the bill its gonna be a lot more difficult to get anywhere than if I hadn't actually paid it. I think I'll have to put this one down to experience sadly.

In other news I'm faced with a bit of a dilema again. As I mentioned previously on here a friend of mine has got himself involved with a woman who is bad news and a few of our friends have distanced themselves a bit because they don't want to be around her. I'm not ashamed to say I'm the most vocal on my opinions about her and haven't had much contact with him since they got engaged and I've also said I won't be at the wedding. I met her once and vowed not to meet her ever again.

Seems I'm not the only one, and not many people have seen much of him in the last couple of months and a few have said they won't be at their wedding which is apparently getting him down. She's messaged me on Facebook asking if we'd go round next weekend and I don't like the thought of a friend getting down because he feels like he's been ditched but I'm really not happy with the thought of going round there and having to endure her company for any length of time whatsoever.

Some of the guys are thinking about going out next Saturday, now we would invite him but then there is the prospect he'll bring the dreaded creature along and then there is also the issue of they'll say we are happy to go out into town but we won't go round to a "party" which we were all invited to a couple of weeks earlier :confused:

Garages are bastards for overcharging especially ones like Nissan, Vauxhall, Hyundi, etc. Nissan once decided to fail my cars MOT and said it needed £500 worth of stuff doing to it. I didn't believe them and took my car somewhere else and it passed first time with no warnings about anything needing doing.

Perhaps say the night out is a get together and no partners allowed?

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

this has to be the worst year i've ever had in my life, and this is the worst point of it.

all i seem to be finding is dead end after dead end, and everything seems to be breaking which is costing me money. how come they fucking wern't when i was up to my neck in work 2 years ago? and then i get the likes of david cameron coming on tv blaming everyone else, isn't a bit strange how things have seriously started to fuck up since the conservatives came along?

i was thinking last night too about all the people who i've supported and tried to help over the years when things haven't been going well for them, now i'm on my own with everything and they are nowhere to be found.

on the grid.

Cameron is a prick on wheels. They really dont give a damn about the levels of unemployment... They just pretend support for people. And they are still blaming the previous labour government for the problems. today i was reading on twitter that someone has called the high levels of unemployment a distraction.

Cameron is a prick on wheels. They really dont give a damn about the levels of unemployment... They just pretend support for people. And they are still blaming the previous labour government for the problems. today i was reading on twitter that someone has called the high levels of unemployment a distraction.

i know it sound selfish, but you have to regard governments by how well you are doing in your own life. after all you vote on behalf of yourself.

the conservatives are a party by the rich, for the rich. they are cutting jobs not because they care about the economy, it's so all the richer people can have a big tax rebate sooner rather than later. the working class people who voted for them are as much to blame for this situation as the tories themselves. the media are all pro tory, so they brainwahed most of the general public into thinking the general election is a bit of fun like the x factor. they made out that brown was the villan and cameron was 'the new blair' but better becuase he hasn't been to war... yet.

i'll never forget the sky news interview with someone who voted tory, asked for his reason all he said was "oh i just fancied a change". well he's fucking got one now, i hope he's struggling like me and thousands of others out there.

there was a report on sky news just about how well the german economy is doing because of apprenticeships. employers are willing to take people on and learn them how to do the job, instead of asking for someone with 25 years delievery experience to drive a van. who won the war again?

on the grid.

When people aren't around when you need them DC is when you actually find out who your true friends are. I've found that out also, funnily enough quite a few 'friends' where uncontactable when I needed them.

Sometimes I think that the government needs working class people as advisors then they might actually find out what people say.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

When people aren't around when you need them DC is when you actually find out who your true friends are. I've found that out also, funnily enough quite a few 'friends' where uncontactable when I needed them.

This, sadly. A number of people I only ask one thing of and they can't even handle that.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Garages are bastards for overcharging especially ones like Nissan, Vauxhall, Hyundi, etc. Nissan once decided to fail my cars MOT and said it needed £500 worth of stuff doing to it. I didn't believe them and took my car somewhere else and it passed first time with no warnings about anything needing doing.
I think it's one of those things where a lot of places realise the customer perhaps isn't aware of what needs doing and as a result the 'true' cost, so they can overcharge a bit.

Oh I know the main dealers charge a fortune and are more likely to say something needs fixed when it really doesn't. I had a problem last year when a rear suspension coil broke, contacted Vauxhall about the price of a new one and they said it would be something like £100 for a new pair because they replace them in pairs. Wasn't happy with that price so I phoned my mechanic who works for an independant garage and got me one that day for about £30. It wasn't an original Vauxhall part, but it was brand new and fitted my car so I was happy, and he didn't say both needed to be replaced at the same time.

Same with last week, I thought the clutch was about to go so I took it round for him to look at and he said there wasn't anything wrong with it so it didn't need replaced. I'm pretty certainly if I'd gone to my Vauxhall dealer they would have probably taken advantage of the fact I thought there was something wrong.

Perhaps say the night out is a get together and no partners allowed?

Nice idea, we've tried that but he's going on about needing people round there to try on suits for the wedding and that he can't afford to go out anywhere, even the price of a bus fare. He's gone in a bit of a strop, emailing us all an ultimatum on Facebook about how we never go round and those who do only go round for half an hour at most then leave and this is our last chance to go round before he starts "dropping" people.

I called another mate about it last night cos we're a bit pissed off that he's not accepting people not turning up without a "great excuse", my mate thinks he knows fine well its because of her and isn't happy about it. I can't speak for all his friends, partly because I've never met some of them, but certainly the guys I know say she is the reason. She tells far too much information to people about private things (the one time I met her she told me something about how a vibrator had spoiled her sex life, and she told my mate something absolutely horrible about them and a vegetable, TMI!), makes ridiculous noise just to get attention, and is a prositute. I think being a prostitute alone is enough reason to not want to be around her.

For anyone who hasn't read this in the past, I'm not just saying that to be horrible, she IS one. She told the guy I spoke to last night that guys paid her for sex although she seemed to think this wasn't prostitution, and after a bit of googling she has been found on a website for people who offer "adult" services with info, prices and a list of what she'll do.

although she seemed to think this wasn't prostitution, and after a bit of googling she has been found on a website for people who offer "adult" services with info, prices and a list of what she'll do.

Soz. I shouldn't laugh, but thanx to this post, I am covered in lemonade !! LOL :hahaha:

Yesterday, my neighbour basically decided to burn our building down after 10 am in the morning. We all had to be evacuated. I was in the bath, and someone from across the road gave me a coat to put over my dressing gown.

Neighbour led away in handcuffs, bundled into back of a van, and now her house is all boarded up. Yesterday was v. stressful, but today I have calmed down, and normal service in Viv world is resumed. **

** we are still waiting to find out WHY exactly.

As someone was saying to me on Twitter, she is a lady with a CAT, so we really couldn't have expected anything remotely sane or rational.

yeh, some local workmen saw the smoke, so we got the firebrigade in time, and it is just her skanky flat that has been ruined.

My neighbour was saying this morning she won't be allowed by the Landlord to return, because she will be considered a danger to residents. Thing is, wherever she goes next, she will STILL be a danger.

Had to laugh at the police. She said to one officer "I can't get in the front of the car", so he just gave her a push and replied "Well, you'll get in the back!!! "