What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That cat picture is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

I can't say I've heard of people fighting over cats being fed before. I know there is a woman up the road from us who also feeds Dayve, we know this because she thought he was a stray and decided to follow him down the road 1 day to see if he went to another house before she called the RSPCA, apparently she then got talking to my mum about it in the garden and they both found it rather amusing. Neither seems to mind about it either.

Not impressed with censorship

they can get locked in garage's/sheds by accident, have you asked your neighbours if they can look around in theirs? you never know.
Sorry to hear this Steph, we get stressed out when ours don't come in at night. dc has a point though. Please keep us posted.

Thanks guys. Posters have gone up around the estate and we have told the surrounding farms/stables to look out for him. Hopefully he turns up.

I find dogs tend to smell a hell of a lot more than cats. Wet dog smell is disgusting.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Pet owners are nothing like Kate McCann though? most of em anyways.

Sorry, I realise I'm being factually incorrect there, she did it so she could get all the attention and make lots of money off book deals, interviews etc... not to save money on food.

*cynical of that attention-whore*

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

My boss is an asshole and once again I am getting fucked about by life in general. Even yesterday that prick ruined what was previously the closest thing to what might have been called a nearly-good day I've had in many many months... I don't want to carry on if this is how my life is going to be. Bollocks to it all.

Are you looking for another job?

Today, I was out in the countryside to see my pooch. It was supposed to rain, but has not.

Really odd experience with doggy. Went to feed it, and it was looking at something beside me ... the only thing is... there was nothing there. The oddest flaming experience. :-/

Plus it also went to look down the path we had come down.... I went round as well... Again, nothing there?!

And (some) peeps say dogs are unintelligent.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

It's more a higher sensory awareness with dogs most of the time, I think. You hear stories about animals like dogs being quiet in an empty house, but then running to the door or perking up mere minutes before owner returns etc... or there was one about an old people's home where this animal (not sure if it was dog or cat) would go and lay down in a room next to certain people in there, and the next night they'd die (morbid I know)...

See this is what freaked me out. The thought that I may die... i was wondering if I had the "angel of death" beside me, or something. I woke up this morning to "444" followers on twitter. The "444" is a biblical thing for an angel beside you. I have been scared all day actually.

Mind u, 444 is in a positive, not a negative way. Except in China, where 444 = die, die, die.

It was DEFINITELY looking at something I could not see, and the owners weren't there. I thought, for a second, they were looking for it, but they weren't. It looked at me oddly too actually.

Proper scared me that when I passed its home a second time, it would not come for any more food, and it always does. :-( *

* maybe it had eaten DarkAngel's cat !! :hahaha:

not sure if it was dog or cat) would go and lay down in a room next to certain people in there, and the next night they'd die (morbid I know)...

Yeh, that was a case out in America some time back.... I remember reading about that. think it was on moyles.net actually - ages ago, ya know.

They can smell Cancer in people. So scary. They are so smart.

Is it just me or does everybody have that friend who you're only friends with because you made your friends befriend her coz you felt sorry for her. Then she turns out to he stick thin, blond and way more pretty than you. Also, she's like, AMAZINGLY intelligent. Plus, she's got a really good, stable, well-off, highly religious family. And it turns out she's got loads of friends anyway. And a boyfriend who is like, perfect. And then she turns the whole class against your group of friends but your friends kinda forgive her anyway? And she kinda steals your very best friend since yr8 away from you, and makes you think that's just your fault - not hers. But then you realise she's actually quite manipulative. And then she goes on about how fat she is and how horrible her parents are, when it's obvious that she's not - because people mention how she's the 'pretty one' all the bloody time, something that's never happened to you. And she lies about everything, but no one has a go at her about it. And she USES people. Easily.

Or is it just me?

I never realised I hated her until this evening.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

See this is what freaked me out. The thought that I may die... i was wondering if I had the "angel of death" beside me, or something. I woke up this morning to "444" followers on twitter. The "444" is a biblical thing for an angel beside you. I have been scared all day actually.

next time I'm running a bus off service I'm gonna screen it to 444 and send you a picture to freak you out ;)

Plus, she's got a really good, stable, well-off, highly religious family.

You say highly religious like thats a good thing? :confused:

Not impressed with censorship

You say highly religious like thats a good thing? :confused:

It depends on how you look at it. I hate people who try to get every single non-Christian person to become Christian, but I love people who are religious and know how to behave. I mean, people who talk about religious stuff, but not constantly.

Why the icon_confused.gif?

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)