Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

Well now had the tooth removed at the dentists, he said I could wait but it could be over a week as i would have to be referred. I made sure I had lots and lots of anesthetic, still numb now but hopefully will feel better later on.

Sorry to hear the situatuion is still ongoing Viv, it seems never ending.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to hear the situatuion is still ongoing Viv, it seems never ending.

It is never ending. Made things up with neighbour. Was a bit hyper last night (read = hysterical), and wound up sleeping with him (yes, things CAN get worse). I am out and about today with yesterday's clothes on, and my hair standing on end. Feel completely skanky and I'm not 100% washed either. Not needed this afternoon, so gonna go for some retail therapy and a trip to the pool.

Seems I can make another complaint (need to find out more), then it seems I can refer the matter to the Ombudsman in Edinburgh. Landlord still not backing down. I am not really coping well this week - usually I am quite determined, but this week I seem to have lost the bloody plot.

Need to keep a more level head over all this, I think and cool it a bit. A break today should help. **

** And avoiding my neighbour. He actually has a girlfriend, and I just slept with someone's partner. :-(

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

O, and discovered my little cousin has been spying on all my tweets on Twitter. Does not follow me, but has been observing every move I make (weirdo)... was talking about him, only to receive a text all about it. I have now protected my twitter account, so I DO hope this means he cannot see anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
Also, now well into the first month of me being single for 4 years, bad times bad times :(

You should do a "viv" and sleep with your neighbour. Things can be MUCH worse, I can assure you !! :hahaha:

Talking of the neighbour, I saw the prick in the street talking to another lady across the road. Noted her looking up towards our house, so basically he was talking about me - looked really angry as well. Seemed to be pointing a finger and talking fast.

Just remember, I saved your life at the end of the day, asshole. Mind you, I haven't told him yet that the problem has actually been resolved. Vindictive little bitch, me... saving the best until last. :hahaha: - Obviously, he is left in a position where he is unable to ask because he would have to deal directly with me.

You should do a "viv" and sleep with your neighbour.

I'd need to have a good look at all my neighbours before I made any decisions like that, although its been a considerable time since I last did any bedroom gymnastics so the chances of me suddenly deciding to have a crack at a neighbour are a little unlikely.

I've got a friend wanting to give me a mini makeover although I'm terrified at the thought of what she has planned for me, and my flatmate telling me she thinks I'd make good boyfriend material for someone so annoyingly my problem seems to be catching their eye. I'm by no means a stunner but when I look at some of the guys out there with nice looking girls by their side it does make me wonder how some manage to find people and I can't :\

Not impressed with censorship

I'd need to have a good look at all my neighbours

yup, I should have done that too !! :hahaha: You will find someone. I am quite convinced the more unpleasant you are, the more you are likely to be with someone. Some of the nastiest people I know seem to attract all the good peeps.

Incidentally, latest in the "neighbour" saga. He had his girlfriend to see him, and whilst he was showing her up the stairs to the building, he was looking up at my window. I was spying in the shadows, and I am CONVINCED he thought I was gonna shout something out the windows - along the lines of "Hey, I slept with your boyfriend"....... Would NEVER do this, but the look on his face was priceless.

yup, I should have done that too !! :hahaha: You will find someone. I am quite convinced the more unpleasant you are, the more you are likely to be with someone. Some of the nastiest people I know seem to attract all the good peeps.

The friend who wants to make me over has said I need to become more friendly and cheery actually, apparently my rants on facebook come across as grumpy and moany (even thought I've said time and time again they're tongue in cheek and should be read in the style of Jack Dee or Rhod Gilbert).

Annoyingly the only friend who seems to wanna get me out and actually help me meet someone out and about is my flatmate and the problem I have there is even though we;re only friends, she is female and I'm male so if we're out somewhere together it may well look like we're together

I'm by no means a stunner but when I look at some of the guys out there with nice looking girls by their side it does make me wonder how some manage to find people and I can't :\

I feel exactly the same way.

I know it sounds bad, but I've started panning out my life expecting to be on my own. I consider things like how I'm going to pay for a house/bills by myself, and how I'm going to kill free time, I can't sit in that house and watch the crap on TV when I'm not at work.

I also have the problem that I don't really have someone to talk to about any of it, whenever I try it seems to get brushed aside and the conversation moves to something else. I don't know of anyone in my life either that I can say I'm interested in, or who is interested in me. Nor do people seem to understand my situation, everything seems to be going fine for them so how can they relate? At best the response I get usually is "Oh you'll find someone when you least expect it".

With today being valentines day it's constantly on my mind as if it isn't enough already. Not that I think valentines day has a good reputation anyway, if you love someone there isn't a single day for it. I'm not one of those that moans on facebook everyday and go into mad depression states, I usually keep it quiet if I'm really upset. And I generally think people are to shallow to care anyway. But with days like today, I feel like saying something about the whole situation and what I feel. Simply so someone can ask me whats up.

on the grid.

I know it sounds bad, but I've started panning out my life expecting to be on my own. I consider things like how I'm going to pay for a house/bills by myself, and how I'm going to kill free time,

In that respect I'm quite fortunate that I have a flatmate who has no intentions of going anywhere else. I sub let to her and without wanting to big myself up too much I'm a pretty good "landlord", she's behind on the rent but I'm not harassing her at the moment because I know a lot of uni stuff is going on right now so hasn't got much time to get to the benefits office and get everything sorted. I plan on looking at buying a 2 bedroom place mid 2014 and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't need to look for someone for the second room unless she is living with the boyfriend at this point. More long term though I'm also pretty unsure whats going to happen love life and living wise.

I also have the problem that I don't really have someone to talk to about any of it, whenever I try it seems to get brushed aside and the conversation moves to something else. I don't know of anyone in my life either that I can say I'm interested in, or who is interested in me. Nor do people seem to understand my situation, everything seems to be going fine for them so how can they relate? At best the response I get usually is "Oh you'll find someone when you least expect it"

This whole it comes when you don't look for it is a load of nonsense, if you're single and wish you weren't then I think at the back of your mind you're always looking. I've stopped listening to those who say it'll come when I don't expect it, although someone at work today said to me that if I don't make it glaringly obvious I'm single then it could actually help. I can see where she is coming from but I'm worried that someone may be interested one day but because she doesn't know I'm single she might not actually make her interest known. Tricky one to balance that.

As for not having anyone to talk about it with I have the same problem. My flatmate knows its really getting to me, and I've spoken to her about it quite a bit but I don't want to go on about it all the time. As for other friends, I don't really feel able to talk to guys about it on the rare occassion I see them and another of my female friends keeps saying we never see eachother etc but we never get round to making plans to catch up. I could probably talk to my brother about it, but he's dealing with his own depression/loneliness and self esteem issues at the moment so I'm being careful not to "steal his thunder" so to speak.

Here we are again.... just had another meeting with the PRICK who was still putting his tie on when I met him (unshaved face as well .. and unironed shirt). This is the person who spoke to ME in the past about "professionalism".

Today he tells me "you have to work on your personality". Yeh, and you need to learn to get dressed BEFORE you come to work.

Just hearing from another local person that a group of 20 people have gone into a local petshop with the intention of upsetting all the animals. They have managed to do so, causing distress. Only thing is, they have filmed themselves and apparently put the video on facebook? (rolls eyes).

I think its safe to say there won't be any family get togethers where my Mum's sister is concerned for quite some time (not that we're the type that do "get togethers" anyway).

She is exceptionally forthright with her opinions on facebook, as am I. The difference being that I know where to hold my tongue where some people are concerned. A few weeks ago she was trying to provoke a row with me to do with the government (to long to explain how it started) and stupidly I rose to it but decided to delete it all and sent a private message explaining Mum wouldn't want to read us arguing, her response was pretty short. Then this evening she starts another one with me, decided to misinterpret a status where I questioned why some guys think shouting to women in the street is gonna get their interest, and I said I notice it seems to be done usually by tradesmen and people at the lower end of the social scale. She decides to get abusive to me saying I'm calling tradesmen members of the lower classes even though I didn't.

Phoned Mum to let her know she was kicking off again just incase she read it and thought we were continuing our argument from before, and fortunately I've got her full backing because she understood exatly what I meant and could see my aunt was just trying to look for trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit strange knowing Michael Owen is retiring, I remember watching him score a blistering hat trick vs Germany in 2001. Not the player he was due to injuries, would of been nice to see him break Bobby Charlton's England record but it wasn't to be.

But still a bit sad to see him go, he was one of my childhood hero's. Probably an indication of how old I actually am now though, if his peak moments were that long ago. :(

on the grid.

Just watched the Germany 1-5 England game back for the first time in a while, that team from 2001-04 should of gone on to do better things. Owen, Gerrard, Scholes, Beckham, Ferdinand, Cole etc. The greatest chance England had since 66 of winning the world cup was when Owen put us infront against Brazil in 2002, bottled that. He scored again against Portugal in Euro 2004, but then we lost Rooney in his prime with no decent replacement (Vassell instead of Defoe!?). If we could of won either of those games we had as much chance as anyone else of winning the lot, especially if Greece can win Euro 2004.

They let me down bigstyle when they failed to qualify for Euro 2008 at Wembley, losing 2-3 to Croatia in November 2007 (Steve McClaren with the brolly). And then that twat Capello after. Not sure I'll even watch them on Friday, just not the same anymore for me these days.

on the grid.