Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

if anyone has a samsung galaxy s3, don't upgrade. you lose sky go, and apparently it's going to take sky months to sort out an upgrade for the new jellybean firmware. the phone also runs slower. i've spent all day restoring my phone back to factory settings with the ice cream firmware, with lots of risks involved.

Fortunately don't use Sky Go. Sky need to get their act together with resolving these issues.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fortunately don't use Sky Go. Sky need to get their act together with resolving these issues.

it's a big reason why i went on the 'one plan' with three to begin with, i like to be able to watch the football if i'm out and about. sky seem to be too busy messing around with pleasing iphone users, not realising that there are other smartphones on the market which are just as good.

got it all set up with the old ice cream firmware now, with it backed up to my computer. the only trouble is that it keeps giving me annoying mesages telling me to update to the new jellybean firmware. however it can be halted (unless you update an app, then it re-appears) if you force stop the 'software update' feature in applications manager.

i will update it to jellybean as soon as sky pull their finger out.

on the grid.

I haz too many controlled assessments, and if anyone has ever done a science ISA, then you are incredible. I have my phsics, biology and chemistry ones coming up soon, and each one is worth 25% of the GCSE. Exams? I can deal with months of non-stop revision, but ISAs are something different. . .

I hate Michael Gove.

Also the OCR exam board are annoying.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I haz too many controlled assessments, and if anyone has ever done a science ISA, then you are incredible. I have my phsics, biology and chemistry ones coming up soon, and each one is worth 25% of the GCSE. Exams? I can deal with months of non-stop revision, but ISAs are something different. . .

I hate Michael Gove.

Also the OCR exam board are annoying.

wait till you get to A level! Believe it or not youll miss controlled assessments at times! And yes, Michael Gove is a twat.

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

I also hate Michael Gove. But at least you're not paying 9 grand a year for the pleasure of learning stuff xD

Also WJEC are way more annoying.

please dont remind me about the cost. Ive just started looking at Unis and the amount of money it will cost me is starting to make me feel sick

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

Sorry !!

Just found out from an unemployed neighbour that this f* Government will be able to SPY on people doing their jobsearches. From Monday, 19th November apparently a new thing coming where you have to allow access to the Job Centre to view your new job search account?! I mean, what the fuck? !

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• 2 weeks later...

Having to return to the 'Orange' shop (I knew I would) - every new 'phone requires numerous trips to the 'Orange' shop. Have a sound problem with my new 'phone, so when I make videos, I would have to shout over every one to be heard on playback. Also, when I access youtube, each video is only playing for a few seconds, then shutting off. Other than this, we are fine !!

Luvin the new ability to muck about with photos and turn them into different looking pix.

Knowing someone rather close to me is dealing with depression and huge self esteem issues. Its not the cause of them, but having recently found themselves single is not helping either. Rather surprisingly this has been for a few years and there was no sign at all, not to me anyway.

Felt very odd seeing someone who I am more used to thinking of a running around a rugby pitch trying to disintegrate the opposition sat in a corner of a room crying :\

Not impressed with censorship

Attending a pointless meeting today with pointless f* people. Longing for the weekend for some space (IF that is indeed possible) - weather doesn't seem to promising for Saturday, so I may not manage my cycling.

PLUS my newspaper "fame" is starting to become a menace. Got so many people asking "What are YOU going to do next"? Like I was the only person in the situation, eh?! Not to mention the fact I STILL have not got any more correspondence from Parliament, and will have to follow this up next week. After that, we MAY see what I will DO next.

Why do OTHER people have no patience. PLUS, I had someone try to TELL me where I should go and live next. Er... I... yes, that is right... I will decide on what I think of the next place I will go and live in.

So pissed off with work at the moment. I booked from 17th Dec to 2nd Jan off in January this year so enough time to think of cover right? No, been told today that ima not allowed next week off as it will be too busy, as if it's my problem! 11 months isnt enough time to plan it seems! :grrr:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson