What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mum's car broke down while she was out earlier so had to get her car kickstarted before she could get home. When she came back with stuff she left my food in the car and *someone* locked the door and now we can't open it or the car alarm will go off and we can't turn it off without turning the engine on (which isn't working..) FML

BASTARD RAIN..... Means I can't get out into the countryside today. Luckily, I am apparently not needed on Monday, so will go then.

Every f* weekend pretty much is bastard rain.

And this weirdo lady just along from me in the library.... big, fat cow of a person keeps making odd snorting and odd breathing noises.

Update: bastard rain has gone, and I MAY get out afterall. They should make pills for Saturdays.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Having relatives on bloody facebook sucks huge balls!

I have cousins who post all sorts of stuff I either can't be bothered with or is utter rubbish yet I feel I can't really say my piece on it. I have an aunt who seems to like and/or comment on almost anything I put on there as well, as well as having to read a lot of her nonsense & frequent twitter style ramblings. Today we have a couple of political comments which I simply couldn't ignore, yet I'm feeling like I can't properly get into an argument about it because it'll only upset my Mum.

Not impressed with censorship

I want to punch Sony, Youtube and/or Channel 4!

I can set up a Youtube account and subscribe/watch Channel 4 videos on the laptop no problem, yet when I use the same Youtube account on my blu ray player and try to watch it through that on the tv none of the 4oD stuff appears. Obviously people do upload tv shows to Youtube as well and I can watch those perfectly fine on the blu ray, except when the fucking channel decides to block them. I'd get it if the individual was making some sort of personal gain from this but in reality I think its because they are just cocks.

Not impressed with censorship

if anyone has a samsung galaxy s3, don't upgrade. you lose sky go, and apparently it's going to take sky months to sort out an upgrade for the new jellybean firmware. the phone also runs slower. i've spent all day restoring my phone back to factory settings with the ice cream firmware, with lots of risks involved.

on the grid.