What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Knockhill was a bit of a mixed bag really, Saturday afternoon it was fairly pish and I called it a day a bit before I wanted to. Sunday was a lot better, apart from a very breif shower it was mainly a lot of sunny spells.

Viv, Knockhill is a racing circuit in the countryside not far from Dunfermline.

Not impressed with censorship

5Live tennis coverage tonight is annoying me, mainly for overrunning and knocking out something I WANT to hear when they could have had this on the Sports Xtra channel, but also because over half of the time they're not even talking about the Murray match that's happening LIVE that they're SUPPOSED to be commentating on...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Was meeting with family pm. So cousin arranges to pick me up in a car park. thing is, he has no sense to beep or get out the car. so, over the phone, i announce i am away elsewhere on a bus. Thing is, i miss the bus, and find him resulting in a big fight, and this loon YELLING my name to half the town. he dropped me off at the pool and i had a GREAT time on the kids' slides. cousin STILL not talking to me, but his partner is.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

She's battled with laminitis now for over a year, she was getting better in April but then suddenly took another turn for the worse. It was finally determined that nothing more could be done for her and she wouldn't ever not be in pain so the decision was made. My friend can't stop crying now though and had to take the week off of work :cry:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

• 3 weeks later...

My card got eaten by a cash machine earlier. Normally it wouldn't be so bad, but I was on my way to a really geeky night out. And also I just lost my shit over in the radio one forums. Sorry to those offended, I'd normally keep it to myself, but yeah, not tonight clearly.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Today was an odd day. Nice and sunny so you would assume you would have a great day. went cycling and turned round a wall, only to run into a herd of cows. Mass panic ensued, resulting in one cow jumping a barbed wire fence to get away from me. I never knew cows could jump fences.

So... I needed new trainers, because I burst the last ones out cycling... So, decided to get some, and keep them on. had a "genius" idea of scraping off the bar codes to hand to the sales gal... Only thing, managed to get the bar code stickers stuck to the floor of the shop. So... Had to tell the sales gal who wasn't very pleased and had to go to the back storeroom to find out what the codes were. so, finally left to bin the old trainers, managing to overturn the bin, filling the street with rubbish. so tired and grumpy tonight.