What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Uncle whom I was quite close to died on Wednesday morning, was expecting it as he had been in hospital for around 9 weeks but still... :cry:

Funeral is on Thursday :(

Sorry to hear that. Sending lots of hugs your way. *insert hug emoticon here*

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

So sorry to hear that too. How did it go?

Not great but what else could you say really about a funeral. My grandad had cancer and my grandma had heart and respiratory problems. My grandma was recovering but once they told her the news the doctors said that she had sort of just gave up and they had to leave her. Very sad but she would never want to be on her own if you get what I mean. Being married to someone for 50+ years means you are very close (obviously).

So, they were cremated. They liked playing bowls (my grandma did and my grandad ended up getting involved as a result) so there was a little gathering at the bowls club which I imagine they would have liked. They had a lot of friends down there.

I have the most hellish back pain today. Seriously, it's reduced me to being a troll today. I mean, I have two websites to build, a new northern life to mull over and a leaving party to organise. And I've done f**k all because this pain is laying me out

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

This morn i am extra grumpy. No countryside for me tomorrow coz of rain, and i may have difficult family members to deal with. Plus, on going forecasters inability to predict accurate weather is shocking. Again, yesterday, rain forecast.... Opposite happens... Big ball of sun. #pathetic #gobacktouni

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Another small weather comment. This afternoon was supposed to be total sun, ESPECIALLY in the west. it was sunny for thirty minutes, followed by a rainstorm on SUCH A SCALE it too lasted thirty mins. Thankfully, i got shelter in a barn. then, showers CONTINUED for the rest of the day, to the point i eventually went cycling IN the showers. so, the internet bbc forecast was the most accurate. outrageous. Yet again.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0