What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Er... yup.... says the person who has been dumped numerous times - even people on this Site run from you in reality?!!!!

Wrong. And I can vouch for that. :)

I do love reading these little bitch fights between the two of you. Mainly because it's always very obvious which of you has the upper hand. :P

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Oh bloody hell what has my original post started this time?!

Clearly certain people have a problem with dating sites because they've had bad experiences themselves, but personally I see them simply as a way to meet people you wouldn't otherwise have ever come across. I've come into contact with a arseholes, and yes there are people on these sites that basically use them to find sex, men and women alike. However if you're careful there is no reason to fear them or to think they're full of psychos. I approach them with a sensible head, hence why I was wary of this person who I was speaking to. People are just as capable of being liars and fake if you meet them in a bar, online is no different.

You can and do find love online, contrary to the nonsense that Viv said a couple pages back. I actually know of someone who met their other half on a site and they are getting married next year I think. After reading what else Viv said about going out for the evening and getting into conversation with people, my response would be I can't/won't for several reasons. Firstly I am actually exceptionally shy around women I don't know, I talk absolute shite and more often than not just end up making myself look like an arse, combined with the fact that by my own admission I'm not a good looking guy and being rejected constantly can be rather depressing. Secondly there is the fact that I'm doing pretty long shifts at work still so don't really have the time or energy to be going out again after having been working all day. I need time to go home and relax.

Not impressed with censorship

Oh bloody hell what has my original post started this time?!

Clearly certain people have a problem with dating sites because they've had bad experiences themselves, but personally I see them simply as a way to meet people you wouldn't otherwise have ever come across. I've come into contact with a arseholes, and yes there are people on these sites that basically use them to find sex, men and women alike. However if you're careful there is no reason to fear them or to think they're full of psychos. I approach them with a sensible head, hence why I was wary of this person who I was speaking to. People are just as capable of being liars and fake if you meet them in a bar, online is no different.

You can and do find love online, contrary to the nonsense that Viv said a couple pages back. I actually know of someone who met their other half on a site and they are getting married next year I think. After reading what else Viv said about going out for the evening and getting into conversation with people, my response would be I can't/won't for several reasons. Firstly I am actually exceptionally shy around women I don't know, I talk absolute shite and more often than not just end up making myself look like an arse, combined with the fact that by my own admission I'm not a good looking guy and being rejected constantly can be rather depressing. Secondly there is the fact that I'm doing pretty long shifts at work still so don't really have the time or energy to be going out again after having been working all day. I need time to go home and relax.

Just Viv sticking her nose in where it wasn't asked for... again.

The long/weird/irregular shifts situation also applies here, not the only excellent point here. Agree with most if not all of that.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Ok. Good. So I use a disabled toilet in a cafe (none others available), door won't lock... so I sit down for a pee. Next thing, two guys open the door, I have to shout "I am in here"... too late. By that time, they have seen something you really don't wanna see.

F* hate Mondays, I really do.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

You can and do find love online, contrary to the nonsense that Viv said a couple pages back. I actually know of someone who met their other half on a site and they are getting married next year I think.

my mum and stepdad met on a dating website. They got married nearly 2 years ago now and are very happy together

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

Have had a day on such a scale. Had to visit a police station because of a neighbour doing a runner and leaving all the windows of the property open. this resulted in SIX COPS being despatched!? er..... so i go for a bit of peace in the countryside, only a collie dog follows me home. i now have a stray dog, which the rspca will not deal with. so, have to take it to the police station in the morning. plus, it has eaten half the contents of the fridge.

That'll teach you for keeping half your fridge stocked with tins of dog food 'in case of emergencies'...

:hahaha: Haaaaaa !! Took me a while to 'get' that line. :*

Why can't weather forecasters predict weather properly. Today is supposed to be heavy rain showers. It isn't. It is bright and sunny? Half of the forecasters should actually be sacked. Quite literally.. fired #fact

I mean ... you go on the BBC weather site (crap), look what is coming. Heavy rain predicted for Wednesday, yet you could get to Wednesday and they would have changed it.

, look what is coming. Heavy rain predicted for Wednesday, yet you could get to Wednesday and they would have changed it.

Yes, weather has this habit of being changeable even within a weather pattern... Also remember it's a PREDICTION based on knowledge and past data... but I suppose EVERY prediction you ever come up with ALWAYS turns out correct, huh...

The fail in this one gets stronger.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

When I was @ school (waits on smart remark about this being a century ago), we were able to have proper summers. Settled conditions.

All this climate change is definitely down to US - it was being discussed recently on R2. We have polluted the environment to an extent that we have caused all this chaos.