What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, and I'm meant to be learning my German script right now. I shouldn't still be having GCSE controlled assessments. It's meant to be summer?! And I am still getting homework even though we only have another week left at school.

And I got 48% on some random maths test I did ages ago. It was two hours and straight after a load of other exams and tests and things, so I didn't revise. I spent an hour of the time drawing on the test: christmas trees, rainbows, flowers, dying birds and Rudolf pulling Santa's sleigh. And I never doodle, so I must have been damn bored. And anyway, I don't know what I'm saying. My head hurts. I was kinda proud of that mark tbh, because when I went in to the exam room, I was planning on just not doing any of it. It just means I have to spend my summer revising maths because I urgh. I give up writing this. Is anyone reading this? I award you. Lucky star. My head really hurts, lul. I need to get back to actual work. 15% of mah GCSE German tomorrow. I don't know why I'm rambling. I do this a lot.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Have just attended the most pointless meeting in the World. Miss-communication, ill-explained stuff, both sides winding up angry, and I opened my big gub in the middle of it saying I had been "forced to attend". I mean, like someone had marched me there. Not quite what I meant, but it was as welcome as a brick being launched into a playpark.

The lady the discussion was with said "FORCED TO ATTEND" in this "who the fuck do you think you are" voice?!

Tuesday is disasterous. And I will majorily have to cover myself up in the days to come. Fuck. Really need to think about this later when my mood is improved.

I am shortly off for some retail therapy and the flumes (just about my level today).

Certain things in this life are just so confusing. You wonder why sometimes you have to deal with such a scale of pointlessness??!! I mean, is it to teach you something that may be useful @ a later stage, to show you a path you should NOT be on?! Or to make anything that comes in the future seem so much easier?

I mean, ultimately we are all gonna wind up dead, so why is there is so much rubbish along the way? O, and in the middle of this comes a text saying "You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing".

Dunno whether to laugh, or sit sobbing right now?!? Really don't, ya know. :|:rolleyes:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Having one hell of a week. So i get off my bus, go into a shop and a random old lady tells me my brain is very good, but idle at the moment. Then she tells me i will be alright soon. bloody nutter. I just did almost two hours on the internet before i even got on the bus. this world is bloody dangerous.

Got speaking to someone on a dating site at the start of the week, biut I'm struggling to decide if shes genuine or someone who made a fake profile taking the piss out of random guys. If it is genuine I am one very lucky guy that she gave me the time of day but I'm a little suspicious.

Not impressed with censorship

Yeah, there's sensibly cautious I agree with, but you can't literally suspect the worst of everyone. Even I think this, and I've certainly encountered liars and other attempted swindlers on sites like that and others (i.e it's not isolated to that).

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Was watching The Dark Knight Rises earlier (that's not the sucks thing!), seems showings of this film have seen MANY incidents, the Colorado shootings are the obvious one but even in the pokey Cineworld screen I saw this film in, there was a guy having some kind of fit. At first the noises he made, I think many like myself assumed they were part of the film soundtrack, then it became obvious that they weren't. I thought Heart Attack or something at this point, but it seemed to be established by inhouse staff as suspected epileptic fit. The Cinema staff dealt with it well and the ambulance crew arrived quickly, and the guy was standing and talking at this point, but they still felt it necessary to wheel him away, hopefully for precautionary checks. Whoever it was, I hope they're OK now.

Yeah, there's sensibly cautious I agree with, but you can't literally suspect the worst of everyone. Even I think this, and I've certainly encountered liars and other attempted swindlers on sites like that and others (i.e it's not isolated to that).

Fair enough... !! The Site I went on was for FREE (the worst kind as all the loons show up)... I had an offer to go off in a WHITE VAN (you gotta be kidding), was asked to cycle knickerless in Edinburgh (gotta be kidding), called an f* bitch because I did not wish to date someone (he also had the Site Owner tell me off, even though he was annoying me?!?!), I have had my carpet insulted, and all kinds of stuff !!

Seriously, cxx666, you are better actually just GOING OUT FOR THE EVENING. Getting into conversation that way, and finding out if you take to someone, or not?! Up to you, though !!

True love? Ya don't find it on dating sites #fact. Best to walk into a pub (or something) when at least you can see who is approaching you right away?!

And never, EVER give your address. My cousin did that. Guy resembling Dracula showed up, with a high black polo neck ?!? Really odd.

So we're not the only ones who think that of the carpet? This is NO surprise to me. Sounds like it's definitely not for you, but for those of us who actually know what we are doing online... (I've managed to avoid experiences this bad, even if I have encountered the liars, string-alongers etc as mentioned above). ALSO depends on the site, some are full of that crap, others are better.

Hard lard. Personal taste. U don't like the carpets, you can do one !! The carpets are part of "viv world".

And I do know what I am doing online - that is how I have thus managed to avoid being strangled. Gotta be very careful.

TBH, I don't think I ever encountered a single dating Site (free or paid) where people weren't mucking about?!